Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Starting Level 1

MR LEIGH D VILE

MR LEIGH D VILE

Hello all.

I have just completed the first eight weeks intro course and have been blown away by the thoroughness of this teaching.

I have almost fixed a chronic problem I have had in my left shoulder which I have lived with for ten plus years and had begun to think was a normal state. Thank you very much coach Sommer for your passion and attention.

I have just completed my first week of level one and wondered what comes next as it doesn't have the same weekly grade increase as the intro? Do I just cycle through levels 1-4 week by week? or do I keep repeating level one until I feel ready for level two?

Many Thanks in advance.

Leigh

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, MR LEIGH D VILE said:

Hello all.

I have just completed the first eight weeks intro course and have been blown away by the thoroughness of this teaching.

I have almost fixed a chronic problem I have had in my left shoulder which I have lived with for ten plus years and had begun to think was a normal state. Thank you very much coach Sommer for your passion and attention.

I have just completed my first week of level one and wondered what comes next as it doesn't have the same weekly grade increase as the intro? Do I just cycle through levels 1-4 week by week? or do I keep repeating level one until I feel ready for level two?

Many Thanks in advance.

Leigh

Hey Leigh, as you progress and update your course main page the step (that basically is how reps and sets progress) is automatically updated until you move into the next exercise and so on.

MR LEIGH D VILE

Thanks Alessandro.

I understand now this is great stuff. Plenty of work to do during these UK self isolation times.

How do things look for you in Italy regards the Corona virus?

Best wishes

Leigh

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, MR LEIGH D VILE said:

Thanks Alessandro.

I understand now this is great stuff. Plenty of work to do during these UK self isolation times.

How do things look for you in Italy regards the Corona virus?

Best wishes

Leigh

hey Leigh, bad....i'm am isolated in my house for 15 days...please be careful, it is not a normal fever...it is dangerous. from my pov we are going to stay in this situation until the end of april....

• 2 weeks later...
Christian Gabel

Hey Alessandro,

best wishes to Italy from Germany. Yet we are at the beginning of this epidemic.

My question: When do I have to switch the integrated plan? I will reach level 2 with some progressions much earlier than with others … how much progressions should reach level 2 for a switch?

Cheers,

Christian

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Christian Gabel said:

Hey Alessandro,

best wishes to Italy from Germany. Yet we are at the beginning of this epidemic.

My question: When do I have to switch the integrated plan? I will reach level 2 with some progressions much earlier than with others … how much progressions should reach level 2 for a switch?

Cheers,

Christian

Hey Christian they are separated....you are not forced to progress with the same speed in different progression.