Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipment Essentials?

Laban LaGreca

Laban LaGreca

Hello, 

I am just starting gymnasticbodies, and I have been surveying all the workouts across all the levels of difficulty in the program. As I have been looking, I have become overwhelmed with the seemingly extensive amount of equipment required for a bodyweight program. I have seen stall bars, rings, parallette bars, dumbbells, parallel bars, pommel horse, plyometric box, yoga blocks, etc. all being used as equipment for exercises. As previously stated, I am overwhelmed because their is no way I will be able to acquire all of this equipment. Therefore, I am wondering if someone who has completed the entire gymnasticsbodies program and has done every exercise prescribed throughout the programs could distill the list of equipment down into its essentials. I really would love to know the few keystone pieces of equipment that when bought will allow me to do the entire gymnasticbodies range of exercises from beginner to advanced. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Laban LaGreca

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Laban LaGreca said:

Hello, 

I am just starting gymnasticbodies, and I have been surveying all the workouts across all the levels of difficulty in the program. As I have been looking, I have become overwhelmed with the seemingly extensive amount of equipment required for a bodyweight program. I have seen stall bars, rings, parallette bars, dumbbells, parallel bars, pommel horse, plyometric box, yoga blocks, etc. all being used as equipment for exercises. As previously stated, I am overwhelmed because their is no way I will be able to acquire all of this equipment. Therefore, I am wondering if someone who has completed the entire gymnasticsbodies program and has done every exercise prescribed throughout the programs could distill the list of equipment down into its essentials. I really would love to know the few keystone pieces of equipment that when bought will allow me to do the entire gymnasticbodies range of exercises from beginner to advanced. 

Thanks! 

Hi Laban, well do not worry too much, probably you will spend more time then what you are thinking with simple equipment of foundations 1.

In the long terms, a stall bar, a single bar with a pair of rings, a table or a bench and parallel bars (not necessarily gymnastics pbars) are necessary. a lot of my students arrange something on their own.

• Like 1