Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spinal Strength/Mobility

Kevin Herring

Kevin Herring

I lack a great deal of spinal strength and mobility.  The Thoracic Bridging program is almost un-do-able. 

The most success I remember having is when incorporating more of the Reverse Hyper variations and Back/Spinal Extensions in my programs. 

Is there a (if not, why not) Arch Body/Back Extension exercise table similar to the F1 Hollow Body programming? I do see elements in later IM but wondered why it's introduced later rather than sooner. 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Kevin Herring said:

I lack a great deal of spinal strength and mobility.  The Thoracic Bridging program is almost un-do-able. 

The most success I remember having is when incorporating more of the Reverse Hyper variations and Back/Spinal Extensions in my programs. 

Is there a (if not, why not) Arch Body/Back Extension exercise table similar to the F1 Hollow Body programming? I do see elements in later IM but wondered why it's introduced later rather than sooner. 

Hi Kevin, simply because beginners need to focus on one thing at a time. having strong abs is more important for beginners, no matter the sport. then upper/medium/lower back extension and so on.