Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Additional foundation days for F2 and F3?

Anita Clarke

Heya,

I have a question about scheduling workouts. I happen to be one of those people who does really well working some elements once a week, some elements twice a week.  I am wondering what the Coach's recommendations are about prioritization once you have your 1st workout of the week done for an element? Assuming you have more in the bank and wish to do more.  Should it be an additional foundation day for that element as the go-to for additional work? Should it be just focusing on the thing you are having the most trouble with? Weight training? Plyometrics work? Additional Rehab/Prehab work for those dealing with nagging problems?  etc etc...  How should one prioritize foundations Vs. other options once you have your once a week in?

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Anita, it depends on your level in the foundations/handstand work.

Basically, at the beginning you do not need additional weight training or plyometric work for sure.

if you want to add work you can consider more prehab or work more on specific joint restrictions.

I understand that sometimes you feel that you can do more, but often what you can feel does not represent that you are ready for doing more.

The body needs time to adapt and to improve recover ability especially if you are an adult.

Alessandro Mainente

IT depends on the level of a single progression.

Once foundations 2 is completed for all the elements you are ready for doing every exercise twice a week.