Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Using Gymfit TV with Gymnastics Bodies Gym

Jamal Johnson

Hey all, 

Does anyone have suggestions of how to program and schedule Gymfit TV in conjunction with group classes at a Gymnastics Bodies certified gym? My goal is to use Gymfit TV as my virtual personal trainer to support/deepen what I'm learning in group classes. Schedule is 4 days (Mon-Thurs) at the gym and 2-3 days (Thurs-Sat) with Gymfit TV.

Overall, I am 43, 5'6", 183 lbs, with a history of kettlebells, grappling, and striking.  Currently recovering from ruptured achilles tendon (March '18). I would specifically like Gymfit TV to be the place where I get the virtual equivalent of personal attention on:
Regressing all the way to '0' and checking form on any stuck or injured joints. 

Regressing all the way to '0' on exercises that I'm not able to figure out in class.

Preparing myself for working out alone while I travel for the month of January.

Many thanks, 

-J

Edited by Jamal Johnson

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jamal, the problem of your request is that is very very personal and specific and depends on tons of factor. individual program is more build upon you and your problems but it has the limit of self-evaluation, on the other side group classes are better for evaluating your problems but they are not individualized for all the rests.

my suggestion is following classes and then integrate something else for personal problems like specific lack of mobility on the spine, hips etc.

• Like 1

Melissa Niemi

I would think perhaps your instructor, since he or she sees your personal progress, can suggest which TV classes you may appropriately be able to supplement with (our instructor was also good about suggesting "homework" when we had to miss class for a period of time)

• Like 1