Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Least flexible person possibly ever

Stephen Miller

Stephen Miller

Based on a super scientific self-study of one I have determined that I am the least flexible person alive. To the point that some of the scales are impossible for me to do.  As bad as this is, I can't actually sit upright in a pike position. 

I'm an otherwise healthy 29 year old, 6'4 and 180-185. Not strong, not in great shape but healthy. I'm doing the first routine you sign up with but wondering if I should add extra flexibility workouts to every workout and, if so, which one. Thanks in advance

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Stephen, I was tight....very tight...but no longer tight. it takes time.

now, are you following ay type of structured training? GB offers the stretch courses with a very good follow along with session plus singles exercises scaled version that can be inserted in a daily training if necessary.

• Upvote 2

Stephen Miller
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Stephen, I was tight....very tight...but no longer tight. it takes time.

now, are you following ay type of structured training? GB offers the stretch courses with a very good follow along with session plus singles exercises scaled version that can be inserted in a daily training if necessary.

Thanks for the reply. I'm signed up for the $40/month option, so I'm just following the pre-determined course. Tomorrow I have Foundation Lower Body and Stretch Front Split, for instance. Obviously there is flexibility movements already in this program I was just curious if I should add more or just let it come with time.

Alessandro Mainente

First of all, you can do the prescribed schedule for a couple of weeks and then come back (in the private forum) on the front split section with a list of your personal biggest imitations...so that we can work better, focusing on necessity.