Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My testimonial

Charbel Ammar

Charbel Ammar

Hello everyone I would like to share my story with you;

My story started with GymnasticBodies about 3 years ago; I used to train fitness and calisthenics before that; I wanted to reach those amazing strength moves that gymnastics athletes perform (planche, lever, side lever...) and no tutorial on YouTube or any calisthenics athlete gave me logical and specific information about reaching these moves, they were all talking about reaching the moves in a very short period of time and they didn’t really care about compensations... 

Then one day I saw the GymnasticBodies programs, and I didn’t like the idea of training for many years to perfect a movement, and then I thought of giving it a try; well the basics didn’t really seem hard to the ego; so I skipped some at the beginning, I got my first planche with compensations, I never was even able to do it with compensation, so I continued to invest even more in the programs; coach Sommer said: “don’t rush you’ll pay for it later”, and yes the small basics are really important if you want amazing results and since I’m studying physical-therapy, mixing coach Sommer information and his wisdom as I like to call (like: “No Brain No Gain”, “there’s no amount of work that you can do today that could offset the amount of work done through out a properly structured week”...) with the information in my university everything started to make sense, “joint preparation” as he say is really really important; so I did go even further back to the basics just to make sure my body adapted to the basic moves, it’s going to take time and it’s really really worth it “do yourself a favor, check your ego at the door”. I’m not where I aspire to right now, but I’m willing to work for a year on one progression to make it the best that I could, just to get where I want; I never did a front split before in my life, now I can! Side lever pulls too!

It’s hard for me to train alone because I’m far away from The US, but because I really love doing it I’m still aiming for my goal training alone...

What’s stopping you from getting there, listen to what the coach says and follow the progressions it’s the wisest decision you’ll ever make, take care of your body and be careful about what you eat too, it’s “the little attention to details” that is really really important; “patience, consistency there’s no shortcut”

I believe that GymnasticBodies team will really take care of you ;)

That’s a link about my change: 

Thanks for reading my story, and Good luck guys!

Charbel Ammar

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2