Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Front/back flip?

Charbel Ammar

Charbel Ammar

Hello guys,

My country take no interest in training gymnastics for adults, anyway today is Saturday and it’s movement day, does this help in anyway to learn front flip and backflip in the future ?

Charbel Ammar

Alessandro Mainente

Unfortunately no. Muscle activation, timing...everything is different.

Charbel Ammar

(Since I don’t know when movement 2 and 3 will be released, and I don’t know whether they contain information about the flips...)

Bad news for me, how do you suggest that I learn the back flip and front flip, is it a good idea to start learning them on mattresses ?

Charbel Ammar 

Alessandro Mainente

Personally, i do not give a technical suggestion for these movements. As I do in normal coaching gymnastics activity I prefer to work face to face...and you also you should.

Charbel Ammar

Yes Alessandro I know, the problem is I didn’t find someone who can train me and give me instructions on how to do them, I live in Lebanon, so if you know a gymnasticbodies coach here who knows about flips, it will be a big favor

Charbel Ammar

Alessandro Mainente

are there a gymnastic club?

trust me, it is not a matter of personal favor. As a gymnastics coach, I understand the risk under certain skill development and If i accept to give you suggest I accept that you can injure your neck, spine, knee, hips and the responsibility here will fall onto Coach Sommer because the is the founder of the platform where you've found suggestions.

• Like 2

Charbel Ammar

No problem Alessandro, I understood what you said and agree with you, that will be a great risk I’m taking 

Thanks Anyway :)

Edited by Charbel Ammar

Yeah I agree with Alessandro. Tumbling can cause injuries if done in a safe environment, imagine in a non safe environment...

Maybe you can find some place where they teach circus stuff. They usually teach aerial skills that include round offs, handsprings and flips, and they have pits.

• Like 1