Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipment

Glen Danbury

Hello, 

First week of joining on unlimited. Following the schedule suggested. 

During the videos I find myself without the equipment being used to perform an exercise. 

Two questions 

1) is there a list if equipment used in the programs so I can be prepared? 

2) no access to stall bars - have macgyvered things mid session to try and do a close approximation to the exercises but is there a resource somewhere that has suggested alternatives for wall/stall bar exercises? 

Much appreciated 

Edited by Glen Danbury
  • Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Glen a good substitution for a stall bar can be a power rack with 2 bar. of course depends on the exercises.

9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Glen a good substitution for a stall bar can be a power rack with 2 bar. of course depends on the exercises.

Thanks Alessandro, unfortunately a rack isn't a viable option either as training space is living room. 

• 7 months later...
Jan Robert Børhaug
On 12/28/2018 at 3:27 PM, Glen Danbury said:

Hello, 

First week of joining on unlimited. Following the schedule suggested. 

During the videos I find myself without the equipment being used to perform an exercise. 

Two questions 

1) is there a list if equipment used in the programs so I can be prepared? 

2) no access to stall bars - have macgyvered things mid session to try and do a close approximation to the exercises but is there a resource somewhere that has suggested alternatives for wall/stall bar exercises? 

Much appreciated 

I have the same problem as Glen post in 1). Is there a list I can review and stock up on required equipment? 

It would be awesome if all videos have required equipment in the description.

Also, At what level should I expect to not be able to do the work out in my living room? I have mats, a spot for rings/suspension ropes and some kettlebells. I usually improvise a solution to attach the bands in the bands workout, instead of using the stall bars - so far so good.   

Thank you. Love this concept and have been enjoying working out at home while the kids sleep. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...