Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

biceps/biceps tendon stretch/warm up for back lever

Guest ilove2workout28

Guest ilove2workout28

What's a good way to do this? I can do a full back lever, but my biceps/biceps tendons wind up straining and giving out so it's hard for me to maintain the position. Any thoughts?

Daniel

I've been thinking lately that warming up with some supinated skin the cats, ring support holds, dips, and MU may be a good WU. It's been somewhat aggravating when I've just hopped on to the rings and down them (because someone wanted to learn how to do them besides my guys in the adult class).

stand next to wall place hand at 90 degree angle to your body with your fist on the wall-thumb down, feel your biceps:) i can post a picture if you want

Skin the cat, tucked/piked 360 does move through the motion of back lever but it's tuck and piked so it's less load and you're not holding the static position.

John Sapinoso

in addition to stretching it, you may also want to do an easier progression to warm up as well.

Joakim Andersson

Ive had problems with my elbows when working BL aswell. Doing sets of 100 fast weightless bicep curls in different angles together with a bit of stretching and forearm warmup has helped my elbows alot.