Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cooper Robertson

Cooper Robertson

****************************************************************************************************

I've seen increases in my conditioning, agility, and coordination when I  jump rope. 

Does anyone else incorporate Jump Rope training? How do you use the Rope?

****************************************************************************************************

5b0c350865ad9_2018-05-2812_38_17.thumb.jpg.31b696ae418fc7cd2a967acea8c7dfef.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************

Edited by Cooper Robertson

Ronnicky Roy

I just started to include it as of last week. Did 10 minutes of jumprope thursday or friday and my soleus still feel wrecked lol. Well, not wrecked as of this morning. But I still feel them every step I take. I'll probably start only doing jumprope 1-2 times a week, until my low legs are conditioned for it again. I used to do a ton of sprinting/jumping through playing hours of basketball, but that's not my life anymore. So I have to recognize I don't have that body right now. Building my legs back up slowly. Muscles strength is there but plyometric conditioning is definitely not yet lol

Cooper Robertson

Hey Roy,

That's interesting.  Ive been incorporating intervals and mma oriented skill work into my jump rope sessions.  It's been effective for developing coordination. I also feel lighter on my feet when i've been using the rope.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Alexander Kornishev

Just as part of CF, double-unders at least once or twice a week hundreds of them every time. If you are doing Front Split course then it might be helping with jump rope with tons of ankle raises. 

• 1 year later...