Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inspirational strength

Nick Murray

Thanks Nick!! She is incredibly strong. I think she’s mostly self taught and does everything with really good form. I’ve been following her for couple years. Have to say she was my initial inspiration for training muscle ups. Now I follow a TON of super strong ppl on ig. They are all my daily inspirations :) (did you see that guy deadlift over 1000lbs+?!?!?! It’s been a while, but my brains still processing it. How’s that possible?!?!)

• Like 1

Nick Murray
12 hours ago, Jin Liu said:

T Now I follow a TON of super strong ppl on ig. T

Could you post a couple of links please? Instagram is uncharted territory for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick Murray said:

Could you post a couple of links please? Instagram is uncharted territory for me!

Here’s our tough coach to start with :) 

https://www.instagram.com/mainentealessandro

Rather than copy-paste links here individually, it’d be much easier for me If you let me know your ig acct, and I tag you in some of those ppl’s posts when they show up on my feed, if you don’t mind. Cuz it’s not always easy to search when some of them have hard-to-remember ig name...

I follow both gymnastic/bodyweight athletes and weightlifting ones. You prefer the gymnastic kind I suppose?

Suzanna McGee

Yes yes @Nick Murray, I've been following her too for a while. She is awesome… I just need to find some tall strong chicks!!!! (or I guess, I need to become the one, right?)

• Like 3

Nick Murray

You're already strong. And since I'm 51 in two weeks, I have some catching up to do :P

Nick Murray
9 hours ago, Jin Liu said:

it’d be much easier for me If you let me know your ig acct

It's nmcbr

Not much there yet :) Thank you Jin!

6 hours ago, Nick Murray said:

It's nmcbr

This is one of those ig names i was talking about, lol! Tagged you in a bunch. Feel free to follow whoever you'd like. Once you have those, you'll discover more and more :) 

• Like 1