Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Injury Advice Shoulder, Wrist

Daniel Luketic

Daniel Luketic

Hi everyone! I've been experimenting with gymnastics, movement etc. for over a year now, however, my progress has been slow due to injury and I've had to keep stopping.

When doing pull-ups I seem to mostly activate the teres and rotator cuff muscles on the left side, and on the right it feels like my lat isnt activating properly. My left side back is also a lot bigger than my right. 

Also, I think I might have frozen shoulder on my left side as I struggle to properly abduct my arm to above my head.

When placing my right wrist on the floor the lateral part of the wrist joint is sore just above the pinky and I cant place too much weight on it. 

When doing a J-curl I feel a sharp pain sensation in what feels like my serratus and I think I've also got a winging scapula.

If there is anybody out there that could offer some advice that would be greatly appreciated!

Daniel.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Daniel, your situation is much more complex than expected and the goal of the forum stops before giving a suggestion for your situation.

The imbalances that you have must be carefully restored with a face to face work with a physio.

• Like 1