Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elbow angle ulnar nerve snapping popping correction fix 2.

Asad Chaman-Ali

Asad Chaman-Ali

Hi i am writing this because i want to hear. Any of your guys here who successfully fixed their snapping popping elbow kinda thing without having surgery. Its my medial tricep tendon that pushes my inner elbow nerve out of the groove and onto the bony part. I have tried every doctor physical therapist chiropractor. And they say you just have to live with it. It mostly happens in pronation the hands pointing.  And i am wondering does any gymnasticbodies programs have a fix for this. Yeah because the tracking positioning in my elbows is not kinda correct. It mostly bothers me in the left. Than in the right. When the nerve is kinda tight. I have dealt with this little kind of injury for 3-4 years. Now. And no way i am getting allowed for surgery which they say isnt neceassary.

Edited by Asad Chaman-Ali

Mikey Cunanan
9 hours ago, Asad Chaman-Ali said:

Hi i am writing this because i want to hear. Any of yThe our guys here who successfully fixed their snapping popping elbow kinda thing without having surgery. Its my medial tricep tendon that pushes my inner elbow nerve out of the groove and onto the bony part. I have tried every doctor physical therapist chiropractor. And they say you just have to live with it. It mostly happens in pronation the hands pointing.  And i am wondering does any gymnasticbodies programs have a fix for this. Yeah because the tracking positioning in my elbows is not kinda correct. It mostly bothers me in the left. Than in the right. When the nerve is kinda tight. I have dealt with this little kind of injury for 3-4 years. Now. And no way i am getting allowed for surgery which they say isnt neceassary.

Hey Asad,

This is a question that is far beyond our scope of practice at GymnasticBodies. The purpose of this forum is for us coaches to provide information and advice on general fitness topics. This is a topic that should be reserved for licensed medical professionals.

The main objective of the GB Online Courses is for general conditioning of the joints, bones, and muscles. Not specialized treatments for any specific diagnosis. Many of our students have overcome their injuries through progressive training with our programs. With that said, we cannot claim that our program fixes any specific injuries that you may have.

Your best bet is to ask your medical professional if it's safe to exercise with. If it is, then it's time to get to work. :)

• Like 2