Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How did you all started?

Étienne Lajeunesse

Étienne Lajeunesse

To affiliate coaches, I have a question for you : How, when and why did you all started to train under GB?  

I'm really interested to know your story (since many of us, practitionners, really want to progress in it) and how did you made it to become coach and open gyms for some of you?

Hope you'll be willing to talk about that :)

Everett Carroll

Hey Etienne,

I began GST to repair some damage I'd done while running long distance and to increase my rock climbing strength. Forum browsing turned into training the online courses. The results were so dramatic that I decided to attend a seminar and meet the man himself. It all unfolded from there. Learning from Coach Sommer, Orench, and the rest of the team was a game changer.

It was a pretty organic beginning: I was seeking the best way to get healthier, fitter, and stay that way for the long haul. Nothing has changed, either. There just simply isn't a program out there that's more effective and comprehensive.

• Upvote 11

Benjamin Nutt

Following for interest. GB affiliate coach, or working with the GB crew, would be a dream down the line.

• Upvote 1

Étienne Lajeunesse
1 hour ago, Benjamin Nutt said:

Following for interest. GB affiliate coach, or working with the GB crew, would be a dream down the line.

We have to work hard for it and that's what makes this goal so worth it!

• Upvote 1

Suzanna McGee
4 hours ago, Benjamin Nutt said:

GB affiliate coach, or working with the GB crew, would be a dream down the line.

That's what I wanted too, when I started… I was so excited…. now, 10 months later, I have realized that I have a long long looooooong way to go… so I'd better focus on the Now and my training :-)  but yes, ultimately, I'd love that too.  :)

• Upvote 2

Étienne Lajeunesse

In average, how much time does it take to coaches to get there?

Everett Carroll

I don't know the average time it takes, Etienne, but I think it has been 5 or 6 years for me in total. Keep training hard guys!

• Upvote 4