Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand

Tevdoradze David

Tevdoradze David

Hi.. Working on "head in" handstand. Not sure if it is proper body alignment. Would be appreciated if will be remarked by experienced eyes. Thanks. 

Edited by Tevdoradze David
  • Upvote 1

Everett Carroll

Hey Tevdoradze,

This is an awesome drill. Nice choice!

You do need some more shoulder flexion in order to achieve a better stack. When drawing a straight line down from your toes, everything is good until we hit your shoulders. Working on your shoulder flexion and keeping your ribs down and in will greatly improve your line. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Tevdoradze David

Thank you Everett,  I will correct that issue.

• Like 1

Tevdoradze David

Hello and nice day for everyone! working on shoulder flexibility and mobility to get good handstand. I understand it can not be done in couple of days. With "head in" handstand i can balance better than "Head out" or "neutral",  With "open shoulders" i am not get used to stay because i learned to hold with "closed shoulders" even though i had better flexibility than it seems. So i decided to stick with this variation video below. Thus i concentrate more open and raised shoulders + pelvis tilt that can see from down when looking up the body alignment. Hope there is molecular improvement than previously uploaded video. Thanks.

Edited by Tevdoradze David