Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP for the Front Lever

Eduardo Mollo

Eduardo Mollo

Hi guys, I'm writing here beacuse I'm desperate.
I'm working on the Front Lever since Jan 2016 and I'm stucked on the Advanced Tuck!
I can hold about 22 seconds of Advanced Tuck and I'm able to do 7/8 Full Dragon Flags and 15/16 pull-ups but I can't hold a One Leg Front Lever!!!
I don't know what I have to do... I already to Weighted Pull-Ups, maybe I have to learn the Muscle Up?

If you can help me I'll be happy!
Thanks for the help!

• Upvote 2

Everett Carroll

Hi Eduardo,

There is a lot going in specific front lever training so it could be a number of deficiencies like a lack of fundamental core strength or weakness through your arms, shoulders, or back. The best way to diagnose the issue it to start the Foundation Series. Foundations will begin addressing your basic front lever strength and mobility and ultimately unveil the source of your plateau. 

• Upvote 3

Garry Barker

Hi Eduardo

A few years back I was started training front lever starting with tuck then eventually moving up to holding a one leg front lever but could never advance from this.

The tutorial videos on youtube were all saying to start holding a tuck them build up to a minute before moving on to adv so this is what I was following.

I bought the foundation 1 about 6 months ago a realised that the tuck lever is an advanced hold and certainly not a starting point. (same with the tuck planche) The beginning stages are of the lever in F! are really challenging and expose your weaknesses but like Everett said it will build and condition your body to prepare you for the tuck.

I am really looking forward to working through the stages and reaching tuck to see how different it feels with a new conditioned body. In my opinion it will prepare you mentally as well because you will have put a lot of hard work in and earned it.

• Upvote 2