Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

Christian Sørlie
"ahh! I hope those railing are more securely attached than some of the crap that i've done flags on"

Is that how you came up with your nick? :roll:

You know what I think Ashita did on those flags? Jumped up from the ground to the second story, straight into a flag, heldt it, did a side lever swing to the top floor and caught himself in another flag :shock: Come on Ashita, show us the video :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm just surprised he's not glowing in his pictures. The man is a true Super Saiyan :P

LOL! :lol:

Maybe he flexed too hard and shattered his own aura!

:lol: :roll:

This is a fantastic picture but truth be told my first thought was "ahh! I hope those railing are more securely attached than some of the crap that i've done flags on"

Haha same here. I almost broke a street lamp once, that was scary. I was afraid a big glass thing would fall on me.

No i checked it out first lol, it is really reliable ^^

Inverted: cannot hold this one yet

Can you hold it now? If so I want a picture!

No, just recently started training it again. Will take some pics soon though :D

• 4 weeks later...

I need pictures! Pictures of ts00nami! :lol:

Very nicely done! Oh, and I wanted to ask (with permission) if it would be alright to post one of the seminar photos up here.

Thanks Slizz! I love this kind of backflips, they look ultracool, when they're done from a high place, especially delayed gainers (backflip when moving forward)

Few weeks ago I was chilling in the city with my friends, and in the evening we went to the trampoline, my friend had their cameras and as well two strobes, so after some trampolining, we had a photo session, they used both of the strobes, 1000w halogen, water (it's not on this pic, but the other ones look cool as well, they used me as a model so things went very bad for me, the water was proper cold) and sometimes smoke from an anti mosquito spray :D I was kinda suprised on one of the pics how my body has changed, it's not super cool, but it's getting better :). Anyway, the only handstand picture of that few we shot, this went out... well... decently :)

Better quality: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80 ... stand.jpg/

285480_2044617469282_1059722581_31858050_2254588_n.jpg

It's not really artistic or impressive, but I really wanted to put something up here. :oops:

Got permission to upload my favourite picture from May's seminar.

Partially because it's just an awesome photo, and also in response to an earlier thread of mine;

DO YOU DENY MY LOW BODY FAT? MWAH HAH HAH!

Joshua Naterman

Nice! We're all in there! I'm the orange shorts wearing guy, for those who didn't know.

This time around I'm going to have my shirt off too!

Partially because it's just an awesome photo, and also in response to an earlier thread of mine;

Awesome pic all thses flag on the stall bars !!! :D I would have loved be part of this one ^^

Joshua Naterman

Awesome pic all thses flag on the stall bars !!! :D I would have loved be part of this one ^^

You would have been all the way out in the middle of the floor just floating sideways. :lol:

Eddie Stelling

That pic is so freaking awesome! I can't wait to get this surgery behind me and get recovered,I am coming to a seminar as soon as possible!!

Slizz, i can remember not too long ago, in one of your WOD videos, you couldn't do a flag (side lever raises), that's one hell of an improvement! Nice job guys!

Joshua Naterman

Thanks Eddie! Just wait until you see me NEXT May. I'm going to blow you guys away like that tornado in The Wizard of Oz! :twisted:

You would have been all the way out in the middle of the floor just floating sideways. :lol:

:lol:

305482_10100311620586764_12300773_51035011_6004910_n.jpg

Yuri, tell the truth now...you're a T-1000, aren't you? You've been sent back from the future to do THAT at us until we all die of sheer amazement, right? :shock: