Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

I have beend this week end in a school, had fun doing all sort of handstand everywhere, front lever, etc.... 8)

fl_hig10.jpg

Nice one, weren't you afraid of falling?

I have beend this week end in a school, had fun doing all sort of handstand everywhere, front lever, etc.... 8)

[img=http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/12/52/40/53/fl_hig10.jpg]

Nice one, weren't you afraid of falling?

Not at all why ?

i'm looking for higher place lol

Btw very nice pic jutajata :)

Hey guys !

I hiked today in a beautiful forest and i took the opportunity to take some beautiful pics :)

I can't back home without have took some pics of planche before 8)

Gymnastic moves is the best thing to learn, you can do them everywhre and take awesome picture in the nature...

I'm so proud today to have started to train 3 years ago, it is the best thing i decided in my life.

Nowaday, i do fingertips full planche everywhere as i want, it's no longer something i dream of, i'm living it !!!!!

Check the slideshow here, the last pictures in the forest http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu34 ... =slideshow

• 2 weeks later...
Mats Trane

post-111-13531537149943_thumb.jpgpost-111-13531537164749_thumb.jpg

After the may seminar me and my son went to Santa Monica for 3 days before we went back home. These pics are taken at Venice beach. They got some realy cools stuff to play around with. Ropes, rings, highbar and P-bar on the beach! If you are ever around this area dont miss it.

251405_10100202190141254_12300773_49857028_650793_n.jpg

Cool pictures.

Is your right buttock higher than your left one in the planche-pic or is it just a perspective-thing?

Alvaro Antolinez

great pics ashita , you really look as if you came up the big rock with a planche walk!. :D

cdx that ropes in santa monica look like no rope anymore... :shock:

• 4 weeks later...
yuri marmerstein

thread revive:

took this with my 10 second camera timer. took a few tries to run away from the camera and go to a decent one arm position in under 10 seconds

268094_10100268531567504_12300773_50259322_5428285_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
WitnessTheFitness

Greetings! My first post here after reading the forum for a few months. I took some pictures over the weekend, and though they don't compare to the incredible and inspirational ones here, not too long ago I could only dream of doing front levers and human flags, so being able to post pictures of them–even with bad form–is a great feeling :)

hey guys! i did some crazy flag yesterday, i let you check the pictures ;)

Have a nice day and train hard :twisted:

flagdernieretagezoom.jpg

flagdernieretage.jpg

flag1eretage.jpg

HSstraigthbar.jpg

• Upvote 2

Omg Ashita you are freaking crazy. Amazingly inspirational but freaking crazy!!!

Haha you're all looking good guys keep up the hard work :)

Rev

Peter Turnley

As someone recovering from a bilateral calcaneus fracture after underestimating the risks of dropping off a wall, I say 'please be careful'! The pics are certainly impressive though. Balls of steel!

Omg Ashita you are freaking crazy. Amazingly inspirational but freaking crazy!!!

Haha you're all looking good guys keep up the hard work :)

Rev

That human flag is absolutely insane, Ashita :shock:
As someone recovering from a bilateral calcaneus fracture after underestimating the risks of dropping off a wall, I say 'please be careful'! The pics are certainly impressive though. Balls of steel!

Ahahah thank you guys, yes Peetee don't worry i'm carefull but thank you for point it out.

I wish you quick recovery man !

Christian Sørlie

You know what I think Ashita did on those flags? Jumped up from the ground to the second story, straight into a flag, heldt it, did a side lever swing to the top floor and caught himself in another flag :shock: Come on Ashita, show us the video :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ahahahah you so funny Christian

Yup i recorded it of course, but you'll have to wait that i come out my next showreel to watch it ^^

I don't know when but this flag will be in it ;)

WitnessTheFitness
You know what I think Ashita did on those flags? Jumped up from the ground to the second story, straight into a flag, heldt it, did a side lever swing to the top floor and caught himself in another flag :shock: Come on Ashita, show us the video :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm just surprised he's not glowing in his pictures. The man is a true Super Saiyan :P

Joshua Naterman

I'm just surprised he's not glowing in his pictures. The man is a true Super Saiyan :P

LOL! :lol:

Maybe he flexed too hard and shattered his own aura!

Guy is a frikkin monster. I actually think Ashita is not holding on to the balcony, but in the middle of twisting sideways while he is hovering empowered by a too large fiber intake of something he's intolerant too.

Michael Traynor

This is a fantastic picture but truth be told my first thought was "ahh! I hope those railing are more securely attached than some of the crap that i've done flags on"

This is a fantastic picture but truth be told my first thought was "ahh! I hope those railing are more securely attached than some of the crap that i've done flags on"

Haha same here. I almost broke a street lamp once, that was scary. I was afraid a big glass thing would fall on me.