• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

Scott Malin
i post here too much lol

No such thing man, awesome pics!

Agreed. One of the features being released in the next few weeks is member photo galleries. John can post to his heart's content. Though I hope to see many more pictures from everyone, whether from daily training or as a personal best. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Did an elbow lever on a barstool at the weekend showing off at a party (come on we've all been there :D ), anyway the stool slipped and i came crashing down on my foot and broke it in 3 places...

Whats the expression? Get straight back on the horse! (forgive me for the sloppy form, the cast is really heavy, so weird doing any handbalancing!)

561966_10151123375659742_491215288_n.jpg

Joshua Naterman

Yes! Yuri is definitely looking more and more like a super saiyajin!

I was going to say that Yuri is looking like a chlorophyll deficient Hulk.

heres mine:

click on it for higher resolution and quality...

and again for even better quality

89058613.jpg

i like the most the straddle maltese i tried

(currently it's somewhere between maltese and planche)

Niels Joergensen
574988_355044551239773_33401122_n.jpg

Me doing a flag in Kopenhagen at the parkour park there :D

Impressive!

let me know if you want to hang out and do some training sometime! I just moved to Copenhagen a few weeks ago :)

Niels Joergensen
How did I not know there was a parkour park in Copenhagen?!

there are 2 actually. the other one is in in southern part of Copenhagen! awesome parks both of them!

Denmark has great places to train. I've been in some gyms in Denmark and now I know why Danish gymnasts are the best at least in teamgym. I stayed for 5 days in a gym and my mini-trampoline skills improved more than in several years here, that's why I want to go for a month or so to Denmark after I finish college just for hard training :)

Impressive!

let me know if you want to hang out and do some training sometime! I just moved to Copenhagen a few weeks ago :)

I am sorry to say that i do not live there... We were there last week on vacation just to check out the spots there and have fun jumping around :D It was nice to see that there are official places outdoors you can train and even real training groups with official trainers there. It was impressive to see how some of the smaller children were already jumping around the park :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on a work computer so can add pics but if anyone bored google images "muscular chimps" and check out how these guys look through swinging in trees all day (I know animal bodies are different in way it responds to activity, but they do spend their time doing "body weight activities) impressive none the less. Might go find some ttrees to play in for a while ;)