Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

yuri marmerstein
VoG1e6T6-80

Not bad Jimmy, looks like you are starting to feel the correct position a bit better. Now you have to kick straight into it. Don't forget to stay tight all the way through.

Yuri, did you do a show at the hotel pool?

sort of...

I'm friends with the owners of a pole/aerial arts/dance studio and they had a pool party where they set up poles and silks for demonstrations.

I don't really do pole or silk but I managed to bust out a couple tricks.

Not bad Jimmy, looks like you are starting to feel the correct position a bit better. Now you have to kick straight into it. Don't forget to stay tight all the way through.

Thanks, definately feeling it more now. That was after 3 Guiness' prior to a college football game so I was feeling that as well...

Coach Sommer

You are most welcome, Alex!

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to working with you at the GB European Seminar in Helsinki, Finland this coming November. 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Yeah new rope is even less pleasant for awhile. Position looks pretty good too. My instructor would likely say that you need to extend your hip more, especially to transition into a position to hang with no hands. I want your higher ceilings....

Michael Traynor

Thanks Nic :)

Just on my second week teaching myself so probably a bit sloppy, can transition into no hands though :)

Having the space I do is a huge blessing :)

post-35300-13531537417908_thumb.jpg

Nice, now just tell me you're not reaching around an extended leg to move the rope, but bending the knee and looping it that way :) Also from there you can swim the rope back around front to control the tail.

Michael Traynor

These are still from a video on my youtube channel (link below) probably doing it all wrong, just learning from the FEDEC manual. Feel free to watch my video and tell me where i'm going wrong if you have a minute or two :)

• 2 weeks later...
Boban Ilievski

Here's one of me doing a German Hang. Sorry for the low resolution image (I shot it via my cell phone camera). Also my feet aren't touching the ground (I shot the photo myself, so I couldn't get the framing right).

r9ip00.jpg

• 1 month later...

Since we have a gallery section, I'm going to close this thread. Remember that every member can have two galleries of up to five pictures each. It'll only benefit you to make use of this feature. I look forward to seeing many more pictures from everyone as you progress on your journey. :)

Pictures from this thread can be found here

• Upvote 1