Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your best pictures

Razz

Joshua Naterman

8926_726028600824_12300773_42417544_2684643_n.jpg

"No baby, I'm going to be home in a few minutes. Ah, uh huh... Yea, I'll grab some milk on the way. Bye."

Richard Duelley

8926_726028600824_12300773_42417544_2684643_n.jpg

"No baby, I'm going to be home in a few minutes. Ah, uh huh... Yea, I'll grab some milk on the way. Bye."

Is that actually balanced?!! If it is I want a video on how you get into it :mrgreen:

yuri marmerstein

niftyvt, definitely not balanced. one arm straddle handstand is still giving me trouble

it is just a freeze, I go into it doing a slow macaco if you are familiar with capoeira at all

• 1 month later...
John Sapinoso

32571_1387888651064_1047480144_30970646_6457026_n.jpg

lol

I'm not training for hypertrophy, but i thought this was pretty cool.

You know, Yuri, you give me funny impressions of how hold you are. Sometimes you look like you're in your 30s, but I'm pretty sure you'd be in your 20s with the kind of things you do. I get confused a lot :/

Hahaha,the difference in those pictures is pretty funny ts00. Your calves look the same, but your upper body is definitely different.

It looks like you're handstanding on sandals... I tried to do HS walks with my shoes at school for fun a while back- it's actually a little easier to balance, even though it's sort of uncomfortable because your feet are shaped completely different from your hands... Obviously.

John Sapinoso

Calf hypertrophy potential is mainly genetic, my rarely training lower body only adds to the effect.

:lol:

yuri marmerstein
You know, Yuri, you give me funny impressions of how hold you are. Sometimes you look like you're in your 30s, but I'm pretty sure you'd be in your 20s with the kind of things you do. I get confused a lot :/

Hahaha,the difference in those pictures is pretty funny ts00. Your calves look the same, but your upper body is definitely different.

It looks like you're handstanding on sandals... I tried to do HS walks with my shoes at school for fun a while back- it's actually a little easier to balance, even though it's sort of uncomfortable because your feet are shaped completely different from your hands... Obviously.

I'm 23, though I act like an old man. I hope to keep doing this for a while though.

rarely training lower body

:lol:

I'm trying to get on that plan, my legs are too big and weigh me down. I do want bigger calfs, just skinnier thighs

I'll take your excess thigh muscle, if that's all right with you.

Makes me wonder, have doctors figured out how to transplant muscle yet? I don't know, I never looked into it, but it's an interesting idea.

Mikael Kristiansen

Here are two of mine. I need to get some pictures of handstand positions done, but I havent had time lately. The first is from some 1 arm press training I think. The second one is from some random play at the subway with my circus classmates. She is about 60kg, and I am actually holding it. Notice how my hip and legs are aligned quite strange because if the extra weight forwards. I did 2 arms with a guy at 100kg on my back, but I didnt get a picture of it.

22335_317302210154_567155154_511219.jpg

28941_437564450154_567155154_617173.jpg

yuri marmerstein

excellent, hand balancer

would love to see more photos of your training

• 3 weeks later...
Mikko Saks

30463_1452868572440_1555075862_1076193_2006164_n.jpg

i went fishing for three weeks, and this is what i ended up doing in the middle of nowhere with the wind blowing 30meters/second. was kinda hard keeping the balance.

Edit: i live in southern part of finland, the picture was taken in Kaldoaivi wilderness zone, 500meters above the sea level.

EDIT2: nothern part, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
Animalonfire

The quality is lacking a little, but it was at least a not bad concept :wink: 19th%20july%20sandpit%20011.JPG

Edit: Oh dear. Any help with embedding pictures please?

Animalonfire

I think I've got this embedding feature, but my PC can only see a box with some shapes in it, so please let me know.

photo.php?pid=4673694&id=570667284&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply Held for 3s or so, but shoes work out at 130N so I'm not too upset :P

photo.php?pid=31309&id=100001325300187 This was the bad form but nice idea that I mentioned. I'm circled because I can't find the original.

Edit: 13n. That is upsetting.

burning animal: Go to www.imageshack.us and upload your pics. Get the URL to the pic (should end with whatever format your pic is, i.e. .jpg or .gif) and then post the link here. You can embed the link by selecting it and pressing the IMG button, or you can make it a link by selecting it and pressing the URL button.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question ts00n, was this inspired before or after the Twister game? Cool pic by the way.

• 3 months later...
John Sapinoso
Quick question ts00n, was this inspired before or after the Twister game? Cool pic by the way.

haha this has nothing to do with the twister game, i had a party at my house and this is what a few of us did for fun

163021_1608035274592_1047480144_31453786_8204468_n.jpg