Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Buying Stretch Series for Advanced Stretcher

Chantal Thiel

Chantal Thiel

Hi everyone!

I've been hooked on Foundation one and two and I am looking to reach the ground for the middle splits and go into oversplits for my front splits as I already am able to do front splits. Would you recommend buying the Stretch series for middle and front splits even if I am advanced already?

• Upvote 1

Everett Carroll

Awesome question Chantal! The stretch courses will still benefit you as they utilize the same principle as the Foundation Series: each progression is meant to over-prepare you for the next, so by the time you reach the end goal, you have mastered every component of it and will have no weak links. It will also be an excellent way for you to potentially discover areas that were previously overlooked and may be holding you back from achieving a better split. Not to mention, the combination of active and passive work in each series will provide a nice boost for your Foundation training. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Upvote 1

Chantal Thiel

Thank you Everett!

I purchased both split courses right away and I have to say you were absolutely right. Even though I am able to do the front splits I found the front split program quite challenging.

• Upvote 3