Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi GST Community

Jacob Rice

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jacob, and I have just started. I did gymnastics as a kid a long, time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Tried a lot of different fitness programs, but nothing never really gelled with me. Came across GST through the legend that is Tim Ferris (not a fan, at all ;), and really feel good about getting into it. Side note: I haven't been able to touch to toes with straight legs since I was 14 (I'm 31).

• Upvote 1

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the GB community! We're happy that you've decided to get back to your gymnastic roots. Please let us know if there is any way that we can help you as you begin your GST journey.

• Upvote 2

Mariann Jelinek

Greetings to the community. I'm starting GST with Fundamentals. After five or six years of CrossFit, I'm somewhat stronger than the typical 74-year-old, but a rank beginner on gymnastics moves as GST specifies them. Embarrassing to be such a couch potato in terms of limited flexibility ... Still learning how to navigate the site, I followed along with one of the Foundations lessons and found it really hard to do more than partial range of motion. A second look, and I realized I'd gotten into more advanced stuff, so back to Fundamentals. Worthwhile to do those stretches, and looking forward to more. The journey begins!