Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2017 Seminar in UK/Europe?

James Hill

Hi, does anyone know if there is a seminar planned for the UK or Europe in 2017? If so approximately when? Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Hello James,

Yes, there will be a GB seminar this coming summer at the new Forma Gymnastics Bodies UK facility.  Dates are still be finalized.  This will be the only european GB seminar in 2017.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 8

Borja Rojano Broz 230952
3 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:

Hello James,

Yes, there will be a GB seminar this coming summer at the new Forma Gymnastics Bodies UK facility.  Dates are still be finalized.  This will be the only european GB seminar in 2017.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Oh, I am so coming to that seminar! Cannot wait to meet Coach Sommer and Wesley in person. You have changed my life. One year ago I thought I was crippled because a stupid back hernia and it turns out what I had was a lack of mobility and strength. I can't even begin to thank you enough.

• Upvote 2

Antonio Alías Montoya
3 hours ago, Borja Rojano Broz 230952 said:

Oh, I am so coming to that seminar! Cannot wait to meet Coach Sommer and Wesley in person. You have changed my life. One year ago I thought I was crippled because a stupid back hernia and it turns out what I had was a lack of mobility and strength. I can't even begin to thank you enough.

I´m also really looking forward to go to that seminar! If the dates fit me I ll definetely go. I already met Wesley and he s such a nice, warm and cool guy. Borja, where are you from? Maybe from Spain?

By the way, I know is way to early but I was already thinking today to publish a post when the dates of the UK seminar are released to ask for people who might be interested in sharing an accomodation in stroud. Maybe we could find something on airbnb. We ll be cheaper if we share a house and also quite comfortable I think. So those one who might be interested we can at least be in touch.

Hey,

I went twice to Stroud already, if dates work for me (and funds too, heh), I'm definitely down to go. I've stayed in pretty cool places too. ;)

Joachim Nagler

As far as I remember the new Forma facility will not be in Stroud, but Gloucester. It is not far away but better to reach from London.

Borja Rojano Broz 230952

@Antonio Alías Montoya, yes I am from Spain but live in Belgium/Netherlands (back and forth). 

It would be quite cool to share accommodation with other European GB enthusiasts. We can indeed share a big Airbnb.

@Coach Sommer, would you consider packing some equipment with you so we can buy it at the seminar? I would gladly pay in advance for 2 straps to be able to do arch ups in a stall bar (sorry I forget its proper name). 

Also, anyone doing GB in Brussels, The Hague or surroundings?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I am also from Spain and will be attending the seminar.

I would be happy to share Airbnb as well.

Any update on the dates?

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys, Just to let you know I'm in for the UK seminar too! hope to see you there!

• Upvote 1

Can't attend either, my brother decided July 8th was a good day for a wedding. Very unlucky! I will definitely visit Forma, though, probably right after the seminar.

• 2 weeks later...
Samin Ishtiaq

I'm coming too! 

Anyone still looking to share an AirBnB? I'm up for it, I can organize (Briac can vouch for my skills/experience!).