Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rings available only online?

Rampage

Hi, I wanted to know if it was true that you can only buy the xtreme rings through this website, online, and not at your local sporting goods store, because I just got here in the U.S. and want to buy some rigs quick because there are no PB here and I don't want to lose too much time without working out!

Thanks.

Edit: there are no PB in the house I am staying obviously, not in the area lol. But it's very cold here and I would just prefer to set up the rings in my room instead of setting up some PB that probably won't be done anytime quick, and I would really prefer to workout in the privacy of my house than going to some gym.

I hope i'm not speaking out of line, Coach will often answer these kind of questions, so be patient.

I really doubt you can find the rings in any store though and the turn around on the shipping is very fast, just order the rings, the longer you put it off the longer you'll wind up waiting.

My apologies for the delay. I am currently out of town at a competition.

The Xtreme Rings are only available through Gymnastic Bodies.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

as far as I know, I've never seen fitness rings at any sporting good store. some crossfit affiliates may have some on hand to sell if they stock them, but we're talking a needle in a haystack.

either buy them online or find a hardware store.