Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone else going to Level 1 in May?

Jessica Feliciano

Jessica Feliciano

Hello guys, 

I just signed up for the next level 1 seminar coming up next year in May and I'm pretty excited! I'm sure it'll be a full house, but it's always nice to know who else is going. 

Anyone signed up yet? Love meeting new people. 

Michael George 192636

I signed up, too.

I am also interested in creative lodging idea from those who are experienced travelers to Denver. 

Just signed up. Looking forward to it and excited to meet some fellow travelers. Would be interested in lodgings nearby as well. I'm also doing a visit in January so maybe I can scope out some good places then.

Just signed up this past weekend. I am taking into consideration all of the hotel suggestions.

Thank you for starting this thread, Jessica. See you all in May.

• 3 weeks later...
Craig Copeland

What kind of machinations and/or GB subscription-density and/or begging & pleading would it take to have a seminar on the East Coast of the U.S. sometime in 2018?  (sorry to hijack the thread)

• Upvote 2

Hi Craig,

More a matter of having enough hours in the day.  Not saying impossible, but at this time other GB action items have priority.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hey don t complain! I am just looking forward to have one in Europe! :P  Really wanting to go to Forma (UK) from Spain again. Although I must recognise that is probably much cheaper for me to travel to UK than for you people travelling in the USA.

Hey Guys,

I have also signed up for the May Seminar. Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

I'm also interested in accommodation suggestions from people that have been there before.

Thanks