Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

US Olympic team gone wild

Eva Pelegrin

When I’m injured and can’t move that well, I always deepen my appreciation for movement, from the simple, smallest things I can do to what my friends and colleagues are up to and towards those who can move well and beyond. 

A couple of weeks ago, I went to see the tour of US gymnastics champions. I was looking forward to seeing the US Olympic team live for the first time ever! Although the event featured some traditional gymnastic performances in different apparatus, which is what I was expecting (phew), how would I put it, there was also a lot of dancing and clowning around, which was “entertaining” as Coach would say. 

I’m sure there are a few Vanilla Ice fans in this group. I know @Ryan Bailey, @Daniel Taylor-Shaut and myself dig MC Hammer. If not, I hope you enjoy seeing another dimension of the men’s and women’s Olympic team. Or you can at least have a laugh with me. It was practically impossible to capture good video with the lighting constantly changing. it would overexpose or go blurry often, so I decided to watch and enjoy the show.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...