Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipment shipping to europe

finis

Hello there,

I was wondering if there was a good website that would ship to europe (specifically Spain), as much I i would love to support Gymnastic Bodies by buying the XRings the shipping is too much for me to afford seeing as I am a student on a very small budget, so my question is, Is there a trustworth and good shop that i can make an order from over the internet, that ships to europe at a cheap/reasonable price and has rings of the same quality of GB's XRings

Due to reliabiliy issues with previous methods, I now only ship overseas with USPS International Priority Mail.

Your in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

You have to give Coach a little slack. I'm sure we'd all rather he spend his time working on the next book than sorting out lost mail problems. If i were in his shoes i'd do the same thing. So the shipping costs about 10€-15€ more, the positive side is you'll get it faster, and more importantly, you'll get it.

Dont worry living in Qatar shipping is even worse.. usually when i buy something unless its VERY expensive shipping ends up more than doubling the price of my purchase :( No import taxes here though, thank god.

The euro/dollar ratio help covering shipping.

I bought rings from another site for 70€ (everything included) 3 years ago, quite expensive if you think they are only a single tool, but very valuable: with the same price you can't even afford a good quality olympic bar, and even with that you can't reach the same level of flexibility and strength that rings enable to.

• 10 years later...
Stacey Grove

Coach/all,

I've moved to Europe and am looking to buy some equipment from someone other than Amazon if I can help it. I live in Portugal. Need a pull up bar, paralettes, and low paralettes. Any recommendations for a site other than Amazon? Local sporting goods stores have equipment, but not what I need.