Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which foundation is for me?

Johan Hägg

Hello!

im new to this site and is on the verge of bying a foundationpack. My question is: what is appropriate for me to buy?

my current progress has led me to:

-kipping bar and ring-mu:s

-no momentum falsegrip ring-mu:s +16 kgs

-no momentum falsegrip bar-mu:s

-ropeclimb no legs

-many, if not all pullup and pushupvariations

-backlever and advanced tuck frontlever

- tucked  planche.

amongst other things.

witch foundation corresponds to my level of progress?

thank you

/Johan

Alessandro Mainente

My personal preference it is to begin from F1 and master all the elements in order to check that you do not have weak points. if you think that they are too easy you are welcome to show us the mastery of the F1-F2 elements. Also what about your mobility? how is your shoulders extension? and bridge? you say that you can do many if not all the push up variation, can you so free handstand push up? and as a consequence how is your handstand?

• Upvote 3

Thank you for your answer! My intention was not to say that im best in everything, i might add, because im not. 

Since i dont know the content in each foundation i need to ask, you understand.

i learned the handstand several years ago, worked up to one minute hold. Then begun hspu. Since then i swallowed some pride and went back to basics because of my non-strict form handstand (planching type handstand). I have worked up to 25 sec straight handstand since then. 

Im sorry i wasnt specific about pushups, i ment pushups in horizontal plane, excluding planchepushups.

Bridges I only briefly have experience with.

i come with a street workout-background so i think my fitnessprofile is rather uneven actually, lots of pullingstrength in certain movements. But as many with my background; understanding of proper form - subpar.

• Scott Malin changed the title to Which foundation is for me?