Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

back straps

Jan Dochnal

Yes, I read that. What a pity. I thought this would be sort of a standard equipment for gymnastics and should be available somewhere. Otherwise I guess I have to build my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Coach what is the reasoning behind this decision? Can you please make it available for customers in Europe? Or can you at least tell us if you are planning to do so?

If not, do you guys any alternatives to buy somewhere in Europe?

Hi Ralph,

The reasoning is simple - far too many lost shipments to europe resulting in unacceptable financial losses.

We are currently exploring options for shipping directly from europe, but these are currently in an early discovery stage.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
Elliott Felson

What about the elastic bungies with the handles? Is that just something we have to put together ourselves from REI or hardware store? Are they available online somewhere?

Alessandro Mainente

I arranged myself with some industrial material that one of my friend used for the TB pulls, on the other side you can see if on amazon there is something under "fitness elastic band".

Francisco Fiol

Jan, 

Greetings from Spain! Having the same issue here. I'm making them myself combining a dip belt and two straps from gymnastics rings.

Regards