Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My review of Thrive

Rahul Kher

My results from Thrive -
I have more energy & alertness in training as well as throughout the day.
My immune system is capable of handling things it couldn't handle before. No colds , no coughs , no viral infections , no fevers , etc. I haven't fallen sick since I started ( except once with a digestive upset due to my own fault ). This is a Personal Record for me of not falling sick.
All the phlegm issues in my throat have been completely cleared. And no breathing problems at all when  doing high intensity activities. Also , all the skin problems are gone.
No need to sleep 10 hours anymore & still feel tired & groggy. I wake up early naturally & i am very alert & very energetic the instant I wake up.
Eating is enjoyable & I also feel great after my meals. I dont even think about nutrition anymore , because it has become second nature to me due to the smart  design of the course ( habit based).
It has become very easy to get rid of even the occasional eating of junk food completely.
It was very easy to figure out food intolerances & I simply got rid of those foods. So , no more stomach upsets / digestive problems for me.
My soreness levels have decreased drastically. Not a little , but drastically.
I recover faster than before. And my recovery ability is improving at a much faster rate over time.
My muscle contractions are much much more stable/stronger leading to maintaining correct form & therefore better progress in training.
I have maintained or probably decreased body fat & increased bodyweight by around 6 lbs.
And there are many many more benefits. For example -
Coach Jeff personally responding to everyone's questions.
Nutrition knowledge on all the important topics you can imagine , like Healthy fats , healthy carb sources , how to prepare , how to plan , optimal timing etc.

My opinion -
If you give best effort inside the gym , & you don't give best effort outside the gym , then you are not getting the maximum progress you deserve from those hard training sessions you put in.
Who in the world want suboptimal returns from optimal training?
Thrive will ensure maximum returns for the hard efforts you put in. And since its a habit based course , which means its for LONG TERM.

• Upvote 15

Jeff Serven

Good job Rahul!

Just a reminder: Rahul came on(the public nutrition forum) and asked a easy question "what to do?" Some differences of opinion in nutrition came out so I bought Rahul his courses and asked him to try the GB way and for a no punches pulled review when he was done. The above is it. The above is a very long list of things Rahul has improved in the last 12 weeks. 

Rahul! Way to stick with it and make something happen for yourself. Keep on doing exactly what your doing. 

Cheers,
Jeff

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2016 at 8:27 AM, Jeff Serven said:

Good job Rahul!

Just a reminder: Rahul came on(the public nutrition forum) and asked a easy question "what to do?" Some differences of opinion in nutrition came out so I bought Rahul his courses and asked him to try the GB way and for a no punches pulled review when he was done.

Cheers,
Jeff

I actually made the commitment to invest in the Thrive program after reading Rahul's OP, and more specifically that Coach Serven bought Rahul the course out of his own pocket simply because he (Rahul) had done his homework before posting.  These are the kinds of people I'm most interested in learning from and associating with.  =)

• Upvote 7

• 2 months later...
Isabelle De backer

I have also started Thrive. I may be asking a silly question : where can I find the Thrive private forum some people are referring to? or is it a misunderstanding from my side? Thanks 

Ching Yin Leung
1 hour ago, Isabelle De backer said:

I have also started Thrive. I may be asking a silly question : where can I find the Thrive private forum some people are referring to? or is it a misunderstanding from my side? Thanks 

Either go to the forum main page https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/ and scroll to the bottom or go to this link directly: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/88-thrive-level-1/

• Upvote 2

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.