Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

gold strapped Xtreme rings, well actually black one as well!

Edward Smith

Edward Smith

hey everyone a couple of quick questions,

1. (this is for people who've bought them) with the gold strapped rings do the straps get dirty easily or get balck marks on them? Cause I wanna get the Gold ones (unless they get dirty easily and quickly) cause they look trick 8) (a little bit of motorbike lingo for you).

2. (for coach sommer) There is no black strapped rings when I search ebay but when I went to the sites store and followed the link it took me to the black strapped rings page, are they unavailable for now?

oww I actually have a third question coach on the home/main page your students use gold rings, the actual rings are gold not just the straps, will these be available ever?

Thanks for listening,

Ed

P.S. Coach it's my birthday tommorow (6th April) so I should get plenty of money (I'm turning 15 what do you expect) plus I've got 180 dollars in the bank (but I don't wana get too much of that out), anyway my point is I'm not tyre kicking (another bit of motorbike talk).

Coach Sommer

Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Ed. You and I nearly share the same birthday; my is today, April 5th. You are turning 15 and I am twenty five once again :wink:. My wife likes to point out that I have turned twenty five many many times now.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s. Currently only the gold strap Xtreme Rings are available. The black strap Xtreme Rings are temporarily out of stock. I expect to have more black strap Xtreme Rings available within two weeks or so.

You are turning 15 and I am twenty five once again :wink:. My wife likes to point out that I have turned twenty five many many times now.

Sorry, this is off topic, but come on Coach, 25 again, you can only do that twice and get away!

Happy birthday coach. I generally tell my gymnasts, that I am old enough to drive, vote, go to a bar, and get cheap insurance. Or of course blame my white hairs on them. I prefer the last one as a retort to the girls I coach.

Edward Smith

everybody wished coach a happy birthday and not me :cry: . Well I'll accept that since your one day behind (america)but anyway to my actual questions, any answers?

Ed

and happy birthday coach and serotin

George Launchbury

Hey Ed

...I did wish you a happy birthday ...but removed it, since it seemed proper to do so today (had a look at the timezones ...but was too late for my brain to compute). Now it's the sixth...

!! Happy Birthday !!

P.s. Mine is on Valentine's day ...I get to buy someone else a card, a gift and dinner on my birthday!! :wink:

I have the gold straps and have had no trouble with them getting dirty. I prefer the gold color to black.