Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask about Press Handstand technique.

klops3style

Hi, Do you could me write a press handstand technique?

And If topic was already, I ask You, that write me a link to topic about press handstand technique in this topic. Thx :-)

I think the search feature for this forum needs to be less discriminating. Searching "press handstand" just gives you a message saying the terms are too general

John Sapinoso
I think the search feature for this forum needs to be less discriminating. Searching "press handstand" just gives you a message saying the terms are too general

A google search on the site for those terms returns over 2000 results.

if you'd like to see all the results type this in your search bar

"press handstand site:http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/"

John Sapinoso

Now you do. Type in more specific terms along with the general ones that are filtered out.

Just like dancing, it's all about the hips. Once you have the hip motion down, you can worry about moving the shoulders.

That tutorial is decent though. Ideally, there is no need to planche and it's all about having uber active flexible hips and straddle-L.

I'd work on doing those HS presses against the wall unless you have an awesome handstand and can work the motion slowly in a free handstand.

HeS straddle press, against the wall if necessary. Bent arm HSLL in straddle. HS press downs in straddle. HS press down and press up. On wall, then free.