Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arms build, Qustion to coach sommer and everyone else

Bonneau

hello coach,

ive watched all your videos, very interesting.

but coach

what do you do with your gymnasts that thy build such a big biceps

(this one in the photo for the bulgarian ring dip for example)

(i want to, poor 13'...)

thanks

have a nice weekend everyone :)

George Launchbury

Hey Ricky,

Thanks for posting the link, it's a very interesting article.

Just wanted to add a note to all posters (not specifically you) that external links should be accompanied with a warning if some of the content on the page/site in question might not be considered work/family safe. T-Nation is often a little near the knuckle for the language and images often on display somewhere on the page ...and obviously not in Coach's article!! :)

I hope you don't mind, but I slipped a warning into your post.

The interview is also available in the articles section of the main site, along with some of Coach Sommer's other articles: http://gymnasticbodies.com/articles.html

Cheers,

George.

Ricky Dawson

Hi George,

No problems at all, didn't realise it was on here too (makes sense now i think of it lol)

Apologies for not putting the safe for work or not... i know the trouble it can cause i work in IT :D

regards,

Ricky

George Launchbury

No worries!

Yeah ...There you are reading an excellent article on strength and conditioning, and just as your boss walks past you happen to scroll down ...and a couple of scantily-clad figure models come into view!! :shock:

If you're lucky it's your boss, and not your wife! :)

Hi Bonneau,

Sorry to have hijacked your thread.

Read up on those articles, and get stuck in! There's plenty of great info here, and don't worry if you need to get some basic strength and conditioning behind you before you get to do anything too exciting. It will all come soon enough! Work hard (and safely) at getting stronger, and your body will start to look strong. As Coach's signature states: To Look & Perform Like a Gymnast, You Must Train Like a Gymnast. FORM ALWAYS FOLLOWS FUNCTION.

Hope you have a good weekend, too.

Cheers,

George.