Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is this correct?

halluites

Does a gymnast get bigger muscles as long as he trains and eat more calories then he burns? or do they eat less then they burn?

will i too get bigger muscles if i just increase my strength and eat more calories than i burn? thanks :)

Richard Duelley

Thats the general rule yes. . . if you eat more than you burn than your body will either put on muscle or fat, but usually both. You have to keep the diet clean and strict if you want to minimize fat gain, which is difficult to do. You really have to push yourself when it comes to body weight training though.

You have to had alot of knowledge if you intentional want to get a lean muscle mass with no fat!

Gymnasts muscle mass is more a by product of their training rather then working on a mass. Ok maybe in later years if you can't increse a strength because of a lack of muscle mass (rarely).

I think alot of gymnast would gain from basic knowledge of nutrition. I for myself did notice very big diffrences beatween bad nutrition and very good detailed nutrition, same happend to my other two team mates.