Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stroud seminar 2016

Robert Pilc

Robert Pilc

­­Hello everyone :)

My name is Robert, i am from Serbia, and this is my first post on this forum.  To cut it short - i have a lumbar scoliosis which has (in past year-two) started making me some issues due to my graphic-designer (sedentary) lifestyle. I found some huge benefits with F1/H1 program and decided to invest in my future and health and registered for upcoming seminar in Stroud in July - 16&17.   
I have spotted a similar thread, but i would like to refresh it and expand it a bit, before i reserve any accommodation and airplane flight.

Since that will be my first time in England, if anyone wants to share a room / apartment i would really appreciate it. If more of you guys have already made a deal, maybe to rent a bigger house, if there is a room for more people, please let me know. Generally i am opened for any suggestion / idea :)

Depending on airplane schedules i plan to arrive on Thursday, so i can adapt a bit, avoid the jet lag and too much rush.  If anyone is going to England from abroad or just travelling from London to Stroud, i would look forward to travel together.

Again - sorry for opening a new thread, just wanted to introduce myself and find some company for this trip.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!   

Hi Robert,

That is great news you will be joining us at the seminar this summer.

I know Merlin Lang is interested in sharing accomodation so I will alert him to your post.

I look forward to meeting you this July!

Wesley

• Upvote 1