Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Continuance of the PPU Discussion

Seiji

Now... Not so crazily different. I added some cargo straps inbetween the bar and handles for a ring setup. The only difference is that you can't go under the handles and this is inside a house.

ringlsit.png w644.png

Those handles are extremely handy until I make my rings tomorrow. Agree or no?

Made them over the weekend and hung them on a tree for about $21. The connection is really strong, in both the doorway and in a tree. I have absolutely no fear of them breaking or slipping.

It feels only slightly harder from outside than it does from my door... but then again, I have to pull myself up outside.

I don't really feel all that much of a difference in whichever way I turn out my forearms. I use my doorway ones for stability & strength exercises and the outside ones for playing around and attempting to pull myself into support.

I hate how I can do muscle ups on a bar but not on the rings lol

I was trying to do this with my face :-D The smiley emote ruins the keyboards magic ability to make faces with letters. :D doesn't have the same feeling as : D

Joshua Naterman

They don't feel all that different until you start doing wide supports :P Or RTO on very long straps. With short straps it really doesn't make a difference, at least for me.

LOL I've put them up higher on a tree. I've been focusing completely on the iron cross and nakayama because they cross over very well into the various other things I need. I attempt (and fail) at muscle ups, and just mess around a lot because they're fun :D

I love my rings. The only problem is that I need to wear gloves because my hands get sweaty and I feel like slipping. It sucks because all I have are these big black winter gloves and it's still hot here in florida. If I put electrical tape around the PVC, would that stop the sweat slipping?