Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB Starter Package vs F1 + H1 alone

Kevin Easton

GB Starter pack

Lifetime access to Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 Online Courses. These courses will build basic strength, mobility and balance.

Foundation 1 Online Course

Open to all ages and skill levels. Great for beginners. Access to the first six progressions for all seven elements in the Foundation Series.

Handstand 1 Online Course

Open to all ages and skill levels. Great for beginners. Corerequisite:
Handstand 2,3

Can someone answer a quick question for me.

Is the GB Start Pack just F1 and H1 combined and you save a bit of money as they are packaged together?  Or do you get something extra in the GB starter pack that I am not seeing?

If someone purchases F1 do they get lifetime access to the online course and private forum?

I am not sure how many people follow the value of the Canadian Dollar, but it's horrible right now.  I'd like to eventually get everything, but I am hoping the Canadian dollar recovers before I NEED more programs.

Edited by Easto

Hi Easto,

The GB Starter Pack is simply F1 and H1 but discounted. You get lifetime access to both courses and forums.

• Upvote 2

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Easto, if you want the online courses included, I would recommend GB Pro+ as it includes all the online courses as well as follow-along videos for both Foundation and Handstand (this is an added $25/month, but it is well  worth it in the beginning of all this Gymnastic Strength Training™).

• Upvote 2

My loonies and twonies (Canadian money) doesn't stretch as far as it used to. As much as I'd like it all I'm going try hold off with hopes the CDN dollar recovers a bit.

I got F1 for now. This should keep me busy for a while

• Upvote 2