Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2016! You know what that means...

Jesse Kim

First of all, I hope everyone is having a great start to their New Years. I hope everyone has goals to accomplish and/or is on their way to completing them. Mine is to first get H1 so I can program it into F1, and then progress from their. Anyone with resolutions or "goals", what are they and if already started way before, how far are you from your goals. Coach, what are your resolutions if any? Now, for the real reason why I'm posting this...

Rio Grande! Can we get some hype in the forum?! And who do you think is going to dominate in the events this time? It is a long way from now, but still, 2016 is finally here! ^^

Toni Laukkavaara

Oh yeah, i totally forgot 2016 summer olympics :P. Lets hope for different judges and no incidents since Brazil isn't a safe place in any regards

Briac Roquet

Not very original but I'm rooting for Kohei Uchimura and Simone Biles. I just like the stories of dominant athletes with impressive records, I'd just hate for Kohei to end his streak now and Simone has to win her first Olympics. I also liked Manrique Larduet's style during Worlds and I hope he gets something too. Otherwise, I hope the Mens US team does better than last Worlds and that the UK keeps its ascension in the sport. It was so great to see their work pay off, the joy and the fact that it adds a bit of suspense.

Well kinda like I like everyone and I'll be happy regardless.  :lol: