Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing GB Pro+ (Coming Very Soon)

Scott Malin

Training with the GymnasticBodies program is about to get a whole lot easier. GymnasticBodies is proud to introduce GB Pro+, an add-on to the online courses that brings several key benefits to students.

• Smart Programming. While the GymnasticBodies templates are effective on their own, tracking workouts and adjusting programming need not require extensive spreadsheets or training journals. Smart Programming not only automatically advances programming each week, it will adjust each individual element depending upon how you performed in your workouts. If you're stuck, it will also intelligently change the programming to get over the plateau, starting with small changes and working up to never been released alternate programming and focus cycles if you're really struggling.
  • Follow Along Videos. Watching someone do the workout you're doing has been the basis of making group fitness popular. Now, you can enjoy the benefits of following along a workout but with it customized to the exact week and progression you are on*. Each student's follow along will be as unique as the programming and change each week.
  • Online Classes. Everyone needs variety or a break now and again. GB Pro+ comes with full access to the entire library of online classes.
*Currently for Foundation One PE1-3

How does Smart Programming Work?

Each workout, the student will have a workout plan generated complete with a workout log feature with simple to use dropdown menus for each set and a checkbox for if mobility was completed  For example if you are assigned to do 2 sets of 10 seconds of Front Lever, there will be two dropdowns with the options of 0-10 seconds for how you did. There's also room to write down notes for each exercise. 

GB Smart Programming will save these results and use them to determine any needed programming changes. It will start with simple changes such as repeating a week and work up to drastic programming changes if you are really struggling. As long as you tell us how you did on your assigned workout we will do the rest automatically. The programming alterations are more than just theory, they are what Coach Sommer and top GB Coaches/Trainers around the world actually do with their clients to maximize results. We've meticulously picked their brains and client logs to bring you what works.

Over time GB Smart is going to become even smarter. We will be adding new scenarios, new programming and adjusting based on the what produces the best results. 

​How do the Follow Along Videos Work?

GymnasticBodies has secretly been very busy in 2015! We have been filming over 500 follow along videos to make doing your F1/H1 workout as easy as possible. Not sure about how reps work for each side? Just watch and follow. Not sure how much rest to take? No problem, the videos do it as you should. Want to see it from another side? We've got you covered with two angles for the workout. Simply follow along for your workout and then go back to the course demonstration video if you want to brush up on any technique fine points.

Each of these follow along videos is a piece that plugs into your individual workout plan. So one student doing FL/PE1 Week 1 and SPL/PE3 Week 2 will get follow alongs with that exact number of sets and reps for each. Another student on MN/PE2 Week 12 and SL/PE2 Week 4 will get the appropriate follow alongs for that.

Show up to your workout, follow along and give your best and we'll handle the paperwork.

GB Pro+ Trailer
  • Upvote 4

Can't wait to tell this thing that I've been stuck on sPL/pe3 for a year! :)

Is this a paid add-on, or available to all courses?

I'm so excited for this!  For someone who just learned about and got started with GB a month ago, this couldn't come at a more perfect time.  I love how the Stretch series has a follow along option, something I was hoping F1 would eventually have.  I hope it's available by 1/1 so that we can get off to an incredible start to the new year!  

... I hope it's available by 1/1 so that we can get off to an incredible start to the new year! ...

Hmmm. Just have to wait and see! ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Dylan Robertson

Is GB Pro only available for F1 and H1 or will it be available for more advanced courses later on? (F2-4, H2-3, Rings, etc.)

Hmmm. Just have to wait and see! ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Just signed up. It's perfect. Happy New Year!

• Upvote 1

Jason Dupree

Looks like its in the daily view of your workout, not the weekly. Took me a while to find it. Just go there and hit start workout.

There are some videos that doesn't work at least for me, for example sPL/PE1.

When does the GB pro will be covering more progressions (PE4's and so on)?

There are some videos that doesn't work at least for me, for example sPL/PE1.

When does the GB pro will be covering more progressions (PE4's and so on)?

If something doesn't load for you, use the help page. The PE4+ progression follow alongs will be released as they are finished being filmed. 

• Upvote 1

Denis Franke

Hello everyone,

how does the payment work. Its 25$ per month.

Do I have to renew the subsciption every month? Is it possible to cancel it later on?

thank you in advance

Hello everyone,

how does the payment work. Its 25$ per month.

Do I have to renew the subsciption every month? Is it possible to cancel it later on?

thank you in advance

It automatically renews on the same date each month to the same credit card on file unless you cancel it.  There is a link to cancel right from the "my account" section when you are logged in.  It's month to month, so I don't think you get any refund if you cancel mid-month, but it won't renew the following month if you choose to cancel.

• Upvote 1