Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GST and Carb Backloading

Caleb Stahl

Jeff,

Thank you. Hope to constructively add to the forum. Definitely looking forward to hearing what everyone is working on. 

• Upvote 1

Suzanna McGee
On October 26, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Ian Macleod said:

I'd say to use the information gained from the "experts" as a base point and then progress from there. Experiment ith a Variety of diets/methods of consuming nutrition to find what best fits your "individual" needs. But, other things that need to be considered when deciding if a particular diet is best for you. what other factors are involved when you decided on the new diet. How did you change your sleep, exercise, life, work, stress habits ? These all will affect your "diet" results. So, it may not "only" be your diet.

Love, love your input… It is so true that we should read and listen and learn from others' experiences, but  then experiment with our own physiology to see what works. As we change over the years, things may stop or start working differently too. I have been always experimenting (for the past at least 25 years), I tried every nutritional approach that's been out there, I have always logged in my food, macros, and how my body responds to it, visually and performance-wise. It's been truly a great learning experience. I have now evolved into a plant-eating (mostly raw) which is high carb, low fat, adequate protein and I seem to thrive on it. 20 years ago, as a bodybuilder, I would find this approach crazy and ridiculous.

I often notice that people eat a certain way, but they do not pay enough attention to what the body is doing, how healthy or not it is, how the training intensity and recovery depends on the foods we eat. I think the body gives us quite good guidance, but we have to be willing to listen and try things and possibly change. 

• Upvote 1

Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 

I love that you actively take into consideration how your nutrition affects your body. I know that it can become tedious at times. I don't know if you have or are taking into consideration the number of "carbs" that you consume that are Fiber and how that affects your overall Macro count. Do you Add it to your overall Count or Not Add them?

Also, in regards to eating "Low Fat". Again, not sure how low is low for you, but just a couple of thoughts on the consumption of fats.

- Fat regulates appetite, helping us feel full.

- Fat provides long lasting energy

- Fat has very low insulin response, compared to the way sugar does.

- Fat is essential to the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K)

Here are Three Links that would be a good read if you have a chance in regards to Fats and their tie to brain function. The first is a study, a bit complicated and could be confusing so be patient. J The second, which is a bit easier to understand, is an article on the relationship of insulin and Brain function. And the 3rd,  is a relatively short article on Saturated Fats with a number of additional Links imbedded in the article. So, you could get quite in depth on the topic if you wanted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2731764/

http://psychcentral.com/news/2012/03/26/cognitive-decline-tied-to-brains-insulin-resistance/36533.html

http://www.strengthsensei.com/saturated-fat-is-back/

Look forward to further discussion with you.

Regards,

Ian

Suzanna McGee

@Ian Macleod, thanks for all your links. I did check them out. I love to experiment and analyze things, so that logging my foods is a bit tedious doesn't bother me. It's part of the process and satisfying my curiosity. Back in time, when I was trying all the different low carb approaches, I did take the fiber content in consideration because it did matter… now, I eat so many carbs, it doesn't really matter. And I eat quite a lot fiber too (70–100 grams a day). 

My "low fat" nutrition approach is nothing like the low fat craze years and years ago where people were eating processed carbs and sugars instead. I eat whole foods plant-based diet, mostly raw. Which means that the diet itself is naturally low in fats. I eat avocados, flax seeds, chia seeds, some almonds and other nuts, occasionally coconut. I don't used oils. My fat calories are about 10–15%… if I go over 20% I can tell I don't digest them as well. 

The cognitive articles/studies you sent are interesting, but I am more interested in those that prove that whole foods plant-based diet improves the cognitive faculties and possibly prevents/stops dementia/Alzheimer's. There is quite a lot evidence of that out there.  I believe that eating WFPB diet can actually get rid of many modern health problems and it is my most passionate "experiment". 

The carbs I eat are all great, whole foods carbs. They give me a lot of energy, fast burning, easy to digest… The best thing is when I see my fellow gym trainees (bodybuilders) who are on the low carb diet and walking around like zombies, and I am always happy, loaded with carbs, teasing them that my daily carb numbers are 500+ grams :) Life is good. 

3 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:

I am more interested in those that prove that whole foods plant-based diet improves the cognitive faculties and possibly prevents/stops dementia/Alzheimer's. There is quite a lot evidence of that out there

Really? Where? Please share. 

• Upvote 1

Suzanna McGee
14 hours ago, Ryan Bailey said:

Really? Where? Please share. 

Here is some well summarized stuff from Dr. Greger:

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-disease-with-plants/

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-disease-with-diet/

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-slow-brain-aging-by-two-years/

N Parletta, C M Milte, B J Meyer. Nutritional modulation of cognitive function and mental health. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 May;24(5):725-43.

D M de Oliveira, R M Ferreira, R S El=Bacha. Brain rust: recent discoveries on the role of oxidative stress in neurodegenerative diseases. Nutr Neurosci. 2012 May;15(3):94-102.

M Loef, H Walach. Fruit, vegetables and prevention of cognitive decline or dementia: a systematic review of cohort studies. J Nutr Health Aging. 2012 Jul;16(7):626-30.

M M Essa, R K Vijayan, G Castellano-Gonzalez, M A Mernon, N Braidy, G J Guillemin. Neuroprotective effect of natural products against Alzheimer's disease. Neurochem Res. 2012 Sep;37(9):1829-42.

S E Kanoski, T L Davidson. Western diet consumption and cognitive impairment: links to hippocampal dysfunction and obesity. Physiol Behav. 2011 Apr 18;103(1):59-68.

H Francis, R Stevenson. The longer-term impacts of Western diet on human cognition and the brain. Appetite. 2013 Apr;63:119-28.

J Lazarou, B H Pomeranz, P N Corey. Incidence of Adverse Drug Reactions in Hospitalized Patients: A Meta-analysis of Prospective Studies. JAMA. 1998, April 15. 279(15):1200-1205.

OI Okereke, BA Rosner, DH Kim, JH Kang, NR Cook, JE Manson, JE Buring, WC Willett, F Grodstein. Dietary fat types and 4-year cognitive change in community-dwelling older women. Ann Neurol. 2012 Jul;72(1):124-34.

E. P. Cherniack. A plant-tastic treatment for cognitive disorders. Maturitas 2012 72(4):265 - 266.

Schaffer S1, Eckert GP, Schmitt-Schillig S, Müller WE. Plant foods and brain aging: a critical appraisal. Forum Nutr. 2006;59:86-115.

E. P. Cherniack. A berry thought-provoking idea: The potential role of plant polyphenols in the treatment of age-related cognitive disorders. Br. J. Nutr. 2012 108(5):794 - 800.

Ian! From the top rope. Dropping double blind studies!

Ryan - My thoughts exactly "really, where?"

Suzanne - Your first study is about a mediterranean diet, that is a diet that eats meat. Your second study is about antioxidants and ROS, no where is there comparative diets or any mention of plat based eating. Your third is a cohort study(not the best) but it says adding fruit and vegetables is beneficial, it doesn't say anything about eating meat. Like the first two, not relevant. Study 4 is actually relevant! All it says though is fruit, veg and nuts have some level neuroprotective benefit. 5 is about western diet, come on anything coppered to twinkles is "good" but this isn't a bad one at least its on point. I didn't look at the rest, not real impressive. 

• Upvote 2

@Ian Macleod Yea, this is pretty well known these days...but the basic nutrition contrarians seem to interpret it as giving the hobby athlete free reign in drowning themselves in avocado oil.

I mean how much fat is really needed to absorb the nutrients in a piece of fruit? Probably a lot less than what people who interpret this data seem to think

Suzanna McGee

@Jeff Serven nope, didn't read them. Maybe some of them years ago when I was researching for my book, but not now for writing here. I know that Dr. Greger did read them and from them created his information for us. I do trust Dr. Greger (partially because he supports my belief system :) ) I took them from his research…

About nutrition studies, and you know very well how hard it is, there are so many elements included that it is actually extremely difficult to do a good study. Because the object still live their lives and just that is already changing the results… if you give the object more of this, it means they probably eat less of that, and again, it is already changing the results. Whomever wants to prove that something is good or bad (and yes, including me) can find a study on that. Or create a study if you are a researcher. My point is that eating whole foods is extremely healthy for us and we all should eat more of it. Whether you eat meat or not, get rid of the processed stuff, eat more whole foods, and you most probably will be healthier and feel better. 

• Upvote 2

@Jeff Serven Thanks bud, I do like the points you make in your post.

@Sean Murphey Very True point about hobby Athletes that take information and go free reign. A perfect example is how the idea of a "Paleo" Diet has developed to now include cookies, brownies and the like. 

@Suzanna McGee I think when you start talking about beliefs, it becomes difficult to have a discussion on "ideas". A Belief is something that is very difficult to change, where as an idea has the ability to be wrong. I totally agree with your last point about eating whole foods as opposed to processed. We would all be better off ridding ourselves of it all. Thank you for the links that you posted earlier, btw. 

• Upvote 2

Suzanna McGee
1 hour ago, Ian Macleod said:

@Suzanna McGee I think when you start talking about beliefs, it becomes difficult to have a discussion on "ideas". A Belief is something that is very difficult to change, where as an idea has the ability to be wrong. I totally agree with your last point about eating whole foods as opposed to processed. We would all be better off ridding ourselves of it all. Thank you for the links that you posted earlier, btw. 

Sorry @Ian Macleod, English is my 6th language that I learned when I was 31 years old, so I may express myself a bit clumsily. Of course I don't mean "belief" such in religion like belief. I have changed my nutritional strategies over the past 30 years so many times… always learning new things, always experimenting and comparing and analyzing and seeing and feeling how my body responds. I evolved from poor nutrition in the communist Czechoslovakia in the 60s, to super processed "modern" foods in Sweden in the 80s, to meat eating bodybuilder in USA in the 90s… I did low carb/keto before contests, carb loadings, nutrient manipulation, fasting, name it… Then I became vegetarian and eventually vegan/plant-based only because I did an experiment that turned out completely something I didn't expect. I wanted to prove them wrong that one can thrive on a plant-based diet, and I went vegan for 3 months. I measured my blood values before and after… but that experiment actually proved me something completely opposite. SO here I am now, 100% plant-based. . If you told me 20 years ago I am not going to eat animal products, I would think you are crazy.  My "strong idea" now is that it works absolutely amazingly for my health and performance. May I change in the future? Absolutely. Look what I have done through my life... I am quite open-minded. But I don't preach it until I try it and know it in and out. I've read pretty much everything from all the plant-based doctors. And it all sounds quite wise to me, and my health reflects that too. 

• Upvote 2

Bryant Wilson
On 10/28/2016 at 5:31 PM, Ian Macleod said:

Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. 

I love that you actively take into consideration how your nutrition affects your body. I know that it can become tedious at times. I don't know if you have or are taking into consideration the number of "carbs" that you consume that are Fiber and how that affects your overall Macro count. Do you Add it to your overall Count or Not Add them?

Also, in regards to eating "Low Fat". Again, not sure how low is low for you, but just a couple of thoughts on the consumption of fats.

- Fat regulates appetite, helping us feel full.

- Fat provides long lasting energy

- Fat has very low insulin response, compared to the way sugar does.

- Fat is essential to the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K)

Here are Three Links that would be a good read if you have a chance in regards to Fats and their tie to brain function. The first is a study, a bit complicated and could be confusing so be patient. J The second, which is a bit easier to understand, is an article on the relationship of insulin and Brain function. And the 3rd,  is a relatively short article on Saturated Fats with a number of additional Links imbedded in the article. So, you could get quite in depth on the topic if you wanted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2731764/

http://psychcentral.com/news/2012/03/26/cognitive-decline-tied-to-brains-insulin-resistance/36533.html

http://www.strengthsensei.com/saturated-fat-is-back/

Look forward to further discussion with you.

Regards,

Ian

Thanks for posting these.  I perused through them, but, from my perspective, they raise more questions than answers.  

Study #1:  This study actually does not address a high fat diet, but using AC-1202 to artificially create ketosis and to measure: 1.  various lab values to confirm it induces ketosis and, 2.  measures of cognitive function.  The first point seemed proven, not surprising since physiologically that is what AC-1202 is supposed to do.  The second point is under question, even by the study's own valuation of itself.  I will use quotes from the study to illustrate: "While the cognitive effects were not significant in the overall sample, a pre-defined examination of cognitive effects stratified by genotype yielded significant effects."  And this meager effect in a setting where the enrollment was not completely blinded:  "Near the end of the study, newly enrolled participants were intentionally assigned to AC-1202 or Placebo groups by an independent monitor to balance the number of subjects who completed the study in each group."  Despite this manipulation of the population, "there is no significant effect in the primary outcomes.  Yet, in each analysis, significant effects in change from Baseline in ADAS cog scores compared to Placebo were found in ApOE4 (-) subjects."  So basically, there was no measurable difference in outcomes between treatment and placebo arms, except possibly in a small subset of patients, which the study did not seem powered to accurately detect and is therefore not likely reliable.

Interestingly, even if this study were clearly positive, it would not be clear to me at least how this would support a high fat diet.  The study design is assuming that the ketosis endpoint causes the therapeutic benefit, not the diet.  In fact, the purpose of the compound is to bypass the diet.  It basically says that you don't need to adopt the fatty diet, since it is so hard to implement; you just need to create ketosis by any means, in this case AC1202.  After all, absent compounds like these, one of the quickest way to ketosis isn't by eating fat but by fasting - the ultimate low fat diet ;).

Reference #2:  This article simply states an association between insulin resistance in the brain and cognitive decline due to Alzheimer's .  Causation is unproven.  Is it a symptom or a cause?  I don't see where it argues for the health benefits of fats.  It is interesting material and supports further study, but I have trouble finding any other actionable data in there.  

Reference #3:  The strength sensei's first link  is to an editorial, not a study.  There are many cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons who have editorialized to the contrary with sound reasoning.  The big question:  Who should we believe?  Next are many studies linked regarding the benefits of a low carb diet, but of course, type of carb is rarely stated and I would defer to Jeff's comments above about the Western diet  - getting rid of Twinkies will "do a body good"(trademark Milk industry:D).  Then he links to the following study:  Meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies evaluating the association of saturated fat with cardiovascular disease1–5 Patty W Siri-Tarino, Qi Sun, Frank B Hu, and Ronald M Krauss, which states there is not a link between saturated fats and cardiovascular disease.  However, this is highly debated among the cardiologists at my hospital.  Their first concern is that the inclusion/exclusion criteria  for that study were questionable, and some suggest they were tailored for a certain conclusion.  Moreover, there are other meta-analysis that come to other conclusions:

-Major types of dietary fat and risk of coronary heart disease: a pooled analysis of 11 cohort studies.  A Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 May;89(5):1425-32. Epub 2009 Feb 11. 

-Reduced or modified dietary fat for preventing cardiovascular disease.  Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 

-Effects on coronary heart disease of increasing polyunsaturated fat in place of saturated fat: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.  PLoS Med. 2010;7(3):e1000252

-Reduction in saturated fat intake for cardiovascular disease.  Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015.

As usual, when it comes to nutritional studies, the data is about as clear as sewer water:)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-fat, nor am I raw vegan or even vegan, but I struggle to see how the papers cited support the need to particularly target extra fat in your diet.

• Upvote 2

@Bryant Wilson Very Much appreciate your insight. I will for sure review those studies with the points you made in mind. I took a look at one of your past posts, and can easily say that you have way more experience than I do when it comes to this stuff. 

I remember when I had to read/research academic text for my BA/MA and it being tough. I have continued to look at these scientific studies and it does get incredibly difficult at times. I like the last point you made about the clarity of these Nutritional studies, haha.

Look forward to reading your future posts. 

Thank you again for taking the time to reply, as well as the extra studies to look at. 

Regards,

Ian

• Upvote 1

@Suzanna McGee very cool to hear your story. Don't see alot of people pay as much attention to their bodies as you do. 6 Languages is also very impressive, I am currently on my 4th. Not sure if I'll be doing more than that, so definitely big props. 

Look forward to future discussions.

Regards,

Ian

• Upvote 1

Bryant Wilson
21 hours ago, Ian Macleod said:

@Bryant Wilson Very Much appreciate your insight. I will for sure review those studies with the points you made in mind. I took a look at one of your past posts, and can easily say that you have way more experience than I do when it comes to this stuff. 

I remember when I had to read/research academic text for my BA/MA and it being tough. I have continued to look at these scientific studies and it does get incredibly difficult at times. I like the last point you made about the clarity of these Nutritional studies, haha.

Look forward to reading your future posts. 

Thank you again for taking the time to reply, as well as the extra studies to look at. 

Regards,

Ian

Ian, thanks for the reply.  It's clear from this post and the others I've read from you on this site that you have a mature, open minded approach to discussing topics without taking it personally when there are differences of opinion, which is something I personally value but sometimes do less well than others;)...  Very admirable.  I look forward to reading your future posts.

• Upvote 2

Bryant,

I very much appreciate the compliment. Particularly in a forum it can be quite easy to attach emotion to what people write. I think for the most part, everyone here has the best of intentions. And, the forum overall appears to run quite well with the current system in place.

I played sports my whole life, but am relatively new (about 3 years) of getting more into the science and Application of Nutrition and Exercise. The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. 

With the overwhelming wealth of information out there, I do my best to learn from those that have a greater knowledge than myself in their specific fields of study and interest. 

Again, look forward to your posts and hope you don't mind if I ask your opinion on some studies that I may come across.

Best Regards,

Ian

• Upvote 4

Bryant Wilson
On 11/2/2016 at 8:47 AM, Ian Macleod said:

Bryant,

I very much appreciate the compliment. Particularly in a forum it can be quite easy to attach emotion to what people write. I think for the most part, everyone here has the best of intentions. And, the forum overall appears to run quite well with the current system in place.

I played sports my whole life, but am relatively new (about 3 years) of getting more into the science and Application of Nutrition and Exercise. The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. 

With the overwhelming wealth of information out there, I do my best to learn from those that have a greater knowledge than myself in their specific fields of study and interest. 

Again, look forward to your posts and hope you don't mind if I ask your opinion on some studies that I may come across.

Best Regards,

Ian

Ian,

(Not sure what I did wrong with this quote function, but hopefully you can read this).

"To learn from those with a greater knowledge than myself": This is exactly why I value this forum so much.  There are quite a few very knowledgeable people  here, and obviously quite a few experts.  Although I have a physiology/physician assistant background, my focus has been pulmonary/critical care and interventional radiology - obviously not a lot of crossover to these topics, so I just tune in and absorb the information since I don't really have much to offer at this point.  I have taken an interest in nutrition in my career, but it has been in relation to disease risk and not so much in relation to performance. Still have a lot to learn in this regard obviously, so when I do offer my opinion, take it with a rather large pinch of salt;)

Best,

Bryant

• Upvote 1

Bryant, 

I was a little bit confused there with the embedded post, haha. I have definitely liked this forum more than others that I have been apart of, although I have not been here long I do feel like it is much more on the constructive side. There is obviously some difficulty in knowing how much background each person has in any particular field for sure. I took your responses that you have posted so far as someone that has quite a bit of experience in looking at Scientific Studies. I have always found with Academic Research and now with my limited Research in these studies on Nutrition that they are not always presented in the clearest of ways. (Again, loved your comment about the swamp water) I also find that quite a few studies end up with really odd conclusions or they appear to interpret the data they received in a way that fits their particular objective or prior biases. Anyways, it is great to have someone with your experience around on the forum to help with these kinds of issues and provide a different perspective. 

Regards, 

Ian

• Upvote 3

Suzanna McGee
3 hours ago, Bryant Wilson said:

I have taken an interest in nutrition in my career, but it has been in relation to disease risk and not so much in relation to performance. Still have a lot to learn in this regard obviously, so when I do offer my opinion, take it with a rather large pinch of salt

I used to use nutrition for for the art of building a body that is visually appealing… then years and years later, many of my clients or closed ones started to die way too young… heart disease (a doctor, 49 years old collapsed on the tennis court in the middle of the match from a massive heart attack) and cancers, and I started to shift and learn about the nutrition to support health and longevity and youthfulness, which is my passion now… if you haven't yet, look at the work/studies/books of Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn (amazing results regarding reversing heart disease) and Dr. Greger (his book "how not to die") and dr. Collin Campbell's work, he's been researching this for really long time… they all are plant-based, so yes, I am inclined toward that direction… It's interesting stuff though :) 

• Upvote 1

Bryant Wilson

@Suzanna McGee Very familiar with their work.  I actually know a few cardiologists who introduce this idea to any patients who are open to it, and they have shared some of their success stories with me.  They often joke, "There are two types of cardiologists - those who recommend a plant based diet and those who haven't read the literature."  They do comment that it is hard to convince people to commit to it unless 1.  they are already open to ethical veganism and just needed that last push or 2.  have had an event in their life that shocked them enough to shift their paradigm.    With that in mind, whether it is necessary to go completely vegan is questionable.  Esselstyn is to my knowledge the only one of the three you mentioned that without exception recommends a fat free vegan approach, and of course as a cardiovascular surgeon he was dealing with the worst of the worst.  The others (and I think you can throw McDougall (spelling?) into this camp as well) all comment that there is no evidence you have to go completely vegan to have the benefits of a plant based diet, but that there probably is a sweet spot in terms of animal product consumption above which the risk of consuming them contributing to the diseases you mentioned may outweigh their benefits.  Whether they outweigh the enjoyment for those so inclined is another question!

As an aside, not having much experience on forums, is taking this sort of sidetrack from the OP considered bad form?

• Upvote 2

T. Collin Campbell? Really? Have you actually read the book? Better yet have you read the research the book is based on? I suppose like the last stuff you posted you haven't read it. 

Read this academic debate between T. Collin Campbell and Loren Cordain(Paleo Diet)

http://castig.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/the-protein-debate-campbell-cordain.pdf

Also read Chris Masterjohn's critique of the China Study(Campbell's Book)

"Only 39 of 350 pages are actually devoted to the China Study. The bold statement on page 132 that "eating foods that contain any cholesterol above 0 mg is unhealthy," is drawn from a broad — and highly selective — pool of research."

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/China-Study.html

• Upvote 1

Bryant, good point. Out of respect to Caleb's question lets keep this on GST and carb backloading. 

If anyone wants to start a new topic feel free. I will start a post on "plant based eating" so this can continue there. 

• Upvote 1

Suzanna McGee
1 hour ago, Jeff Serven said:

T. Collin Campbell? Really? Have you actually read the book? Better yet have you read the research the book is based on? I suppose like the last stuff you posted you haven't read it. 

Yes, really. And I did read his book(s). And I went through his certification course. And I read all the rebuttals... and rebuttals on rebuttals. It's never ending. It's like a political argument of the opposing parties… It's tiring… (thanks for the PDF, I read it too)

I am not here to convince you or people to anything. I've just shared my experience and presented food for thought. Plant-food for thought, that is… :) As I mentioned before (or maybe somewhere else), through all my life I've done all these different nutritional approaches (high protein, high fat, low carb/keto, high carb, raw) and all had different pros and cons and I love them at the time, eventually I have arrived to the conclusion that now, at over 50 years old, the whole food plant based diet works for me excellently. Both for my health and performance. That's it. Just sharing it and giving people ideas that other things work too.  

• Upvote 1

That is a straw man fallacy. You are trying to make it out as if I am attacking you as a person when I am questioning your a) statements and b) attached research. I have not commented on what works best for you as a person.

You have claimed that you eat 3-5 pound meals, thats where all this started. I asked you for a video of you eating a 3-5 pound meal. Nothing about plant based eating. I also said it was unlikely you could do it but, if you produce that video I will have to eat my words! 

Then you claimed "whole foods plant-based diet improves the cognitive faculties and possibly prevents/stops dementia/Alzheimer's." and cited a number of studies that a) you did not read(so how could you ever use them) and b) of the 4 I read 2 were not relevant and 1 actually said the opposite of your claim. Had you made that same statement then posted some relevant studies I would have said nothing. 

I respect the fact that you are so dedicated to your heath and fitness. Thats cool! 

• Upvote 2

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.