Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stroud 2016

Briac Roquet

Hi Rich,

Yes that's right, we will be hosting Coach Sommer for our 3rd GB seminar this summer July 16-17th and the following weekend will be a Handstand Speciality Course.

Check out the seminar page for more details.

For you guys attending both weekends, you can attend classes at Forma during the week between with our Visitors Pass.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Merlin lang Merlin

Hello,

I will also be in stroud for the seminar boundle.from 13-25 July. 

Wesley told mehr that some of you planning to Rent a house. 

If you are still have space would be great!

Thank you if you have some Other ideas.

Please let me know.

• Upvote 1

Robert Pilc

Hey guys :)

I have posted a similar topic regarding Stroud and accommodation.
I am also looking for someone or more of you, with who i would share a space with, so let me know if someone is interested.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Sascha Ringel

Hi guys,

the Stroud seminar is coming closer. Are there any plans to meet before the official start? I will arrive on Friday afternoon (~3pm, coming from London by train), check in my room and will have some time afterwards.. It's my first time over there.

Looking forward to meet you over there.

Best regards, Sascha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Hope the training going well. Apologies I know it's last minute. How is everyone getting to stroud from London next week? Are there any groups going? Also is there any accommodation available for next weekend? Thanks guys. U can contact me on 07757321878. Rich 

Robert Pilc

Hey Sascha,

My plane from Budapest is arriving to London STN around 8:00, i plan to catch a train in Paddington around 12:00. If its not too early for you, we could go together to Stroud, and since its my first time in England i would really appreciate some company.

Regards!

Sascha Ringel

Hey Robert, thanks for your reply! I have already booked my train ticket, this train will leave 13:36 from Paddington. Sorry for that, but we might in Stroud. ☺

Sascha 

Great to hear you are all excited, it will be great to meet you all at the seminar!

Rich, you have left it extremely late to organise accomodation. Check AirBnB for places to stay in and and around Stroud!

See you all real soon!

Wes

Pierluigi Melis

Hello everyone!
I'll be in London tomorrow by 11 am, next take the first train to Stroud from Paddington Station.
If you want to travel with me or meet for dinner together my name on FB is: Pierluigi Melis.
Feel free to contact me !
See you soon guys!

Robert Pilc

Hey man,

Dinner sounds great. There are couple of more people, including myself, arriving in Friday afternoon, so we could meet afterwards. Any sugestions regarding place, or should we get in touch over fb or skype?
I

Hey guys, 

So awesome to meet you all real soon!

For eating I would recommend Ciao Eatalia, its an Italian restaurant with a nice relaxed atomosphere, very reasonable pricing and Giovanni, the head chef and owner knows us well. You can say Wesley sent you!

Otherwise, there is the Curio lounge, which is a bar that serves food and has a big open room upstairs. Also very relaxed and has some nice salad dishes, burgers etc.

See you all Saturday morning and make sure you are all well rested and good to go!

Wes

Johan Tideland

Hello, I am attending the seminar this weekend. 

I know this sounds a bit odd but what time does it start? I am guessing this info must have been in a e-mail or something but I don't seem to have received one. 

I have double checked my payment so I am 100% sure that I have actually payed and applied for the seminar. I have looked at the page for applying and I only find the address to the gym but no information about what time it starts. I have a distant memory of seeing that information somewhere but I don't remember where and I can't find it now.

Johan 

Hi Johan,

You all shoukd have received an email with the details but we will doubke check.

Start times for both days is 9am and finish times is 4.30pm. It's best if you arrive slightly earlier so we can start on time. We'll break for lunch around 12pm.  

See you Saturday!

Wesley

Briac Roquet
4 hours ago, Wesley Tan said:

Hey guys, 

So awesome to meet you all real soon!

For eating I would recommend Ciao Eatalia, its an Italian restaurant with a nice relaxed atomosphere, very reasonable pricing and Giovanni, the head chef and owner knows us well. You can say Wesley sent you!

Otherwise, there is the Curio lounge, which is a bar that serves food and has a big open room upstairs. Also very relaxed and has some nice salad dishes, burgers etc.

See you all Saturday morning and make sure you are all well rested and good to go!

Wes

Mmmh, Curio. Are we going there again for lunch breaks? I must have a chat with that burger again. :icon_twisted:

Pierluigi Melis

will be in Stroud by 7 pm, check in my room and ready for dinner with you guys!
feel free to send me messages my fb account is Pierluigi Melis