Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mobility issues, how much times a week

Michel Bakker

Michel Bakker

hi there!

I'm a crossfitter and i want to move better. So i desided to do more mobility. How many days should i do the stretch series a week?

I train 4 hours crossfit a day for 5 days.

Best regards,

Crossfit Capelle aan den IJssel

Stretch series elements are meant to be trained once each week. In other words you train all three of the stretch courses once a week.

Ivan Pavlovic

Start with 2 days (or even 1) for week (all streches) then as you get comfortable and if you notice you recover faster add 1 day more, etc.. Experiment with it. :D

• 4 weeks later...
David McManamon

Mobility should be done every day, if not 5-6 times a week.  If you can invest 4 hours/day into your training then your mobility work should be at least 1 hour probably more, try to skip it and consider how that will affect your chances of injury and general sense of well being in the coming years.

• Upvote 1

Mobility should be done every day, if not 5-6 times a week.  If you can invest 4 hours/day into your training then your mobility work should be at least 1 hour probably more, try to skip it and consider how that will affect your chances of injury and general sense of well being in the coming years.

Care to share what you usually do as mobility work? I know you are quite advanced, but what do you usually recommend for non-mutant level ;) ?