Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tumbling One with my kids?

Rob Frase

My 7 year-old daughter loves to mess around with me on GB work. I have a set of rings permanantely hung in the halway that she's constantly playing on.  She loves to do handstands, [assisted] back walkovers, cartwheels,etc.  

My question...I'm curious how appropriate it would be to expose her to Tumbling One?

I haven't purchased it yet so I can't see the details. 

Thanks,
Rob

My 7 year-old daughter loves to mess around with me on GB work. I have a set of rings permanantely hung in the halway that she's constantly playing on.  She loves to do handstands, [assisted] back walkovers, cartwheels,etc.  

My question...I'm curious how appropriate it would be to expose her to Tumbling One?

I haven't purchased it yet so I can't see the details. 

Thanks,

Rob

Its very fun! No problem.

Actually, the only problem is my 4 and 6yr old fight over control of the tablet and what video to play next.

• Upvote 2

Christian Nogueira

In my opinion it's great for kids and lot's of fun.

There's only two progression paths that you might want to give her supervision, but in my opinion it's probably the GB product that's most conductive to pure fun :).

Children will find it much easier to develop fluid movement skills than adults, and will have lots of fun while doing exercise. Definitely do it :)

Thanks everyone.  I think I'll buy this for my kids for Xmas.  No really, it's for the kids.   :D

• Upvote 1