Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand Three has been Released

Scott Malin

Alexander Egebak

I do F7 with H1 as my shoulder warm up. Should I even consider adding H2 after my entire session, perhaps only as a play session?

Alexander,

I do HS 1+2 separate days from F7:

3x/wk (T/Th/S): H1 > H2"practice" > Coach's stretch series,

3x/wk F7 (M/W/F).

Ryan

• Upvote 1

Alexander Egebak

I only have 3 possible training days at my gym. That is why I do F7+H1 3 times a week on the same days. I would like to know if adding H2 at the end of my session would be too much - even if it was only done as accessory work?

It won't be too much, the beginning of H2 really isn't that taxing. Might make a very long session for you though.

edit: if you also do the Strech series on the same days, that is. Otherwise it's still okay, H2 doesn't actually add that much.

Alessandro Mainente

You should do Handstand courses on the same days as the other since different stimuli has a good result on other fields.

I would hold the technical  elements daily as, for example, free hs.

my personal schedule now is :

-doing 1 minute free hs every day in the warm up plus additional refinement tools (total time 4-6 minutes).

-tuesd, thurs, sat warm up with 1'30'' free hs and the last hs1 IM, then H2 , H3 and rings HS.

• Upvote 3

Alexander Egebak

It won't be too much, the beginning of H2 really isn't that taxing. Might make a very long session for you though.

edit: if you also do the Strech series on the same days, that is. Otherwise it's still okay, H2 doesn't actually add that much.

I am doing not doing stretch series, I have my own "mobility" warm up consisting of handful of different exercises which H1 is a part of. My sessions usually take one and a half hours so yeah they are pretty long, but I have to travel 1 hour for my gym so doing that more than 3 days a week is simply not an option.

• 5 months later...

Rafal - contact the GB support team, by using the HELP button on the top right of the page, for the answer to your question.