Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quick question about my handstand time

Amebix138

Why don't you try a max time?

You didn't tell us rest breaks lengths (which matter because of metabolic fatigue), and some people can push through the faituge better to stay inverted when tired

Why don't you try a max time?

You didn't tell us rest breaks lengths (which matter because of metabolic fatigue), and some people can push through the faituge better to stay inverted when tired

Thanks for the response, braindx. I'm not trying for max time because I don't want to spend the energy that I think would be better spent following my set routine. I'm resting between 4-5 minutes between sets. Think I would be over 2:30?

Try doing them near the wall but in a freestand and it will change you forever :D and remember that doing rings workout improves greatly your shoulders (I don't train HS for time very often on the floor, but I can hold it for a minute)!

Try doing them near the wall but in a freestand and it will change you forever :D and remember that doing rings workout improves greatly your shoulders (I don't train HS for time very often on the floor, but I can hold it for a minute)!

Is there really that big of a difference between a wall HS and a freestanding HS?

As far as wall vs. freestanding; I have been doing handstands for almost 2 years now and am just breaking the 1 minute mark freestanding. I could do a minute on the wall the first week. It is that much harder but it is worth the time invested.

Andrew