Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

15 months into Foundation 1 and life will never be the same again

Luke Sanders

Luke Sanders

So after 15 months following F1 I am on the final set for half of the progressions. The improvement in strength, mobility, posture and body awareness is fantastic, I never knew my shoulders could move so freely, in fact it has changed my life; and as of yesterday I now run my own movement and conditioning class. Very much looking forward to seeing what the 10 year improvements will be like.

If you are on the fence about getting started jump of and straight in as there is so much to gain. 

Here is a little video I chucked together this morning while playing in the sun.

• Upvote 14

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

Congratulations! I completely agree with what you are saying.
I also find that the methods used by Coach provide an important lesson that can be applied to every aspect of life. For instance, since I started the course last year, my average score in college increased from a little less then 24/30 to 26,5/30, and it will probably improve even more. I'm not saying that doing GST improved my scores, but applying the methods on which Foundation is based to my studies definitely helped me get on the right path :)

• Upvote 3

Congratulations on that! I have just started F1+H1 myself, and am also looking forward for the the progress to come.

And btw, beautiful girl! Is she yours? How old is she? It must be really nice for her to grow up with that kind of movement around!

• Upvote 1

Thank you, yes she is and is 3, she always comes and joins in with my training at home and she's pretty good on the rings too! hehe

• Upvote 1

That's amazing! I also have a 4yo stepdaughter who loves to play with my stallbars. Let's hope they keep that love for playing!

• Upvote 1