Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand Entry Series

Jacopo Tonziello

Jacopo Tonziello

I think this dedicated program is a very nice addition to online classes and in general to all the material released on this site.

I've noticed there is a PHASE 1 schedule of 4 weeks, is there a plan to release a PHASE 2 shortly?

Thanks

Jacopo Tonziello

in the "online classes" section has been added a specific section to work on handstand entries (specifically kick-in and tuck-up to handstand).

Take a look under online classes -> view all classes and then on top of the page before the standard workout categories there is "Handstand Entry Series".

I was just wondering if there are other parts to be released other than this "PHASE 1".

• Upvote 1

Jacopo Tonziello

On a side note, if im not going wrong from your photo i think we have met in real life at the handstand seminar of Yuval Ayalon in Milan last May. i was the guy sitting near you during the warm up and wrist sequence of day 1, we talked a little bit about the gymnastic bodies stretch series. 

Hope you re doing well with your progressions :)

• Upvote 1

Luzian Scherrer

On a side note, if im not going wrong from your photo i think we have met in real life at the handstand seminar of Yuval Ayalon in Milan last May. i was the guy sitting near you during the warm up and wrist sequence of day 1, we talked a little bit about the gymnastic bodies stretch series. 

Hope you re doing well with your progressions :)

Haha, funny! Yes, that was me and I'm doing very well, thanks! Just reached 60 seconds freestanding handstand recently :)