Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coach Sommer,when will we see the light of your BOOK???

Guest teewee

Guest teewee

I know you have been asked this many many times through dragondoor.com and here, when will your book/books be out? and so on! but we really wonder, cause I know this book project of yours have been talked about for a least 1 - 2 years

I think I can speak for all of us, we have been patently waiting for a very very very long time for your book? Could you please give us some information about your book project,when will it be out for the public, have you finished it yet, have you pressed enough books. what's going on? A final date would be great to know. I reeeeeealllly looking forward to hold a book of yours in my hand and study it to the fullest. Hope we don't have to wait for christmas!

Thank you,

Keep up the good work at gymnasticbodies.com and your team

George Launchbury

Hi teewee,

As you may have read throughout the forum, this has been discussed many times. Coach Sommer has stated that there have been some difficulties with getting the full site completed, and that the book(s) will be released when it is finally live. You can bet that we will be among the first to know when the book(s) are released, or that there is a concrete date for the site to be completed. I can see Coach's dilemma in that if he keeps committing to dates that change because he has been let down, it reflects poorly on him even though it is out of his hands.

Fortunately we are able to enjoy the great resources available to us here in the meantime, since the pot won't boil any faster for us watching it!

Regards,

George.